Need help on Suppressors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help on Suppressors

So the below pictures are my options. Im not a suppresor guy per say so it would take me hours and hours of research to figure it out. I know there are tons of you with that knowledge already sitting in your head.

So my ask is out of the below choices what are your top 3 picks for the following calibers: 5.56, 22lr and 9mm

If it makes a difference i am getting these at dealer cost just FYI. I guess for the rest of you this list has MSPR and dealer cost so you can see how bad you took it up the rear
    Attached Files

The frustrating thing about suppressors is that, by the time you get your stamp back, there are at least 3 new models that you wish had been available when you bought it. They all pretty much work the same.

Comment

silencerco Omega 300
      Silencerco Sparrow
      9mm ??

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
        The frustrating thing about suppressors is that, by the time you get your stamp back, there are at least 3 new models that you wish had been available when you bought it. They all pretty much work the same.
        The beauty in this is that their forms are coming back in 2-3 months. GThe AFT has an expidite on their stuff bc they are closing the doors and they want to get the books cleared. The owners wifes form came back in 35 days.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
          silencerco Omega 300
          Silencerco Sparrow
          9mm ??
          Thank you sir

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper33 View Post
            The beauty in this is that their forms are coming back in 2-3 months. GThe AFT has an expidite on their stuff bc they are closing the doors and they want to get the books cleared. The owners wifes form came back in 35 days.
            What store? Share the wealth

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
              They all pretty much work the same.
              Honestly. This is why you get 6 super strong opinions every time.

Comment

I see you have 2 threads so I’m replying to both -
                Silencerco Omega 300 for 556-30 cal for sure
                I’d dont have any experience with the 22lr or 9mm cans listed , but I have a silencerco sparrow & spectre 2 that I love . My 9mm option would be the sico omega 9k or rugged obsidian 9

Comment

Originally posted by Sabineshooter View Post
                  I see you have 2 threads so I’m replying to both -
                  Silencerco Omega 300 for 556-30 cal for sure
                  I’d dont have any experience with the 22lr or 9mm cans listed , but I have a silencerco sparrow & spectre 2 that I love . My 9mm option would be the sico omega 9k or rugged obsidian 9
                  Thank you sir

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                    What store? Share the wealth
                    i will gladly let you know just as soon as i lock down which suppressors i want. But i will say you have to be in the dallas area and have cash in hand.

Comment

Shark Precision. I have a 308/556 can from him and a .22 and 9mm in jail. He’s located in Plano. The wait time for stamp is same as everyone else.

They have titanium baffles and you can break them down and clean them yourself.

Plus he’s a Lukemia survivor so I like to help anyway I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
                        Shark Precision. I have a 308/556 can from him and a .22 and 9mm in jail. He’s located in Plano. The wait time for stamp is same as everyone else.

They have titanium baffles and you can break them down and clean them yourself.

Plus he’s a Lukemia survivor so I like to help anyway I can.

Not understanding what you are saying here. The wait times aren’t the same boss. I don’t see most ppl getting forms back in 2-3 months.

Comment

Not understanding what you are saying here. The wait times aren’t the same boss. I don’t see most ppl getting forms back in 2-3 months.

I meant my wait times/like most people 8-9 months minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’d like to know how that’s true. I’ve bought from a dealer going out of business and my forms didn’t come back any quicker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

i will gladly let you know just as soon as i lock down which suppressors i want. But i will say you have to be in the dallas area and have cash in hand.
                              Hmmm I’m in Dallas with cash

Comment

Working...
                              X