TexasBowhunter.com Community  Discussion Forums

TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/index.php)
-   Current Events - Politics and Such (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Confirmation Hearing (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=707133)

LWC 09-30-2018 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzlebrake (Post 13660248)
Yep. I think once her drug use comes to light thinking might change but not for the Dems. Sure would be interesting to know if she was ever on Ketamine.
Used to treat depression but also used as a date rape drug especially when mixed with alcohol.

Maybe she will also admit to making up this story too. The FBI will only get the info that Ford and her lawyers give them voluntarily.

JFISHER 09-30-2018 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ttaxidermy (Post 13656425)
I think she or anyone else that makes this level of accusations with absolutely no proof should do jail time.. Character assassination to this degree should be illegal..

I just read that her multiple "GO FUND ME" sites are now up to $900,000.. That should be forfeited to the true victim. The one being falsely accused...

I've always thought that if the accuser is found to have made unsubstantiated/completely false allegations, then THEY should have to serve whatever sentence the accused would have if wrongly convicted.

texansfan 09-30-2018 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ttaxidermy (Post 13656425)
I think she or anyone else that makes this level of accusations with absolutely no proof should do jail time.. Character assassination to this degree should be illegal..

If we're standing at the urinals in the men's room and you lunge at me and make threatening movements towards me and we're the only two in the restroom, I won't have evidence/proof that you did those things but that doesn't mean that you didn't do them.

So if I took it to court why should I be penalized because you were crafty in doing your dirt?

You ever had a sibling flip you the bird when your parents weren't looking? Yeah they did it but you couldn't proove it without a witness or surveillance cameras.

Stuck 09-30-2018 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texansfan (Post 13661294)
If we're standing at the urinals in the men's room and you lunge at me and make threatening movements towards me and we're the only two in the restroom, I won't have evidence/proof that you did those things but that doesn't mean that you didn't do them.

So if I took it to court why should I be penalized because you were crafty in doing your dirt?

You ever had a sibling flip you the bird when your parents weren't looking? Yeah they did it but you couldn't proove it without a witness or surveillance cameras.

He wouldnít have proof either that you were trying to look at his junk.

If TT has a well logged and documented 50yr history of being nothing but an upstanding citizen with 100ís of other people willing to vouch for him Iím not going to believe you. There are vengeful people in this world and I do believe she is one of them.

texansfan 09-30-2018 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stuck (Post 13661335)
He wouldn’t have proof either that you were trying to look at his junk.

If TT has a well logged and documented 50yr history of being nothing but an upstanding citizen with 100’s of other people willing to vouch for him I’m not going to believe you. There are vengeful people in this world and I do believe she is one of them.

Just because you've been a cardinal in the Catholic church for the last 50 years doesn't mean you didn't touch little boys 55 - 60 years ago.

MBV77 09-30-2018 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texansfan (Post 13661486)
Just because you've been a cardinal in the Catholic church for the last 50 years doesn't mean you didn't touch little boys 55 - 60 years ago.

Maybe there have been good people that have lead exemplary lives, but did something dumb in a drunken stupor when they were 16. Iím not going to say that hasnít happened. But I think you know just as well as everybody else that this particular case is 100% politically motivated and is the biggest crock of bullsh*t that the left has pulled in a long time. Maybe ever. I think if you or anybody else that thinks this story has any credence would not bet your life or career on it if you were told that the truth was going to somehow magically come out tomorrow.

Karma will eventually get these morons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Artos 09-30-2018 07:22 PM

Just because you are member of a hunting forum doesn't mean you actually contribute to the foundation of the sight's intended vision, nor add any overall value & pretty much come across as a troll to 99% of all the other members who want to have a meaningful conversation to the intended topic discussed.

Most folks have a history or BS repeating over and over & can be very easily outed if it walks like a duck.

texansfan 09-30-2018 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artos (Post 13661577)
Just because you are member of a hunting forum doesn't mean you actually contribute to the foundation of the sight's intended vision, nor add any overall value & pretty much come across as a troll to 99% of all the other members who want to have a meaningful conversation to the intended topic discussed.

Most folks have a history or BS repeating over and over & can be very easily outed if it walks like a duck.

Thank you for your service

CastAndBlast 09-30-2018 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artos (Post 13661577)

https://media1.giphy.com/media/13py6...5434486f1d47eb

ttaxidermy 09-30-2018 08:15 PM

Quote:

Against my better judgement I'll respond to this sad attempt..

Crafty????? You give a 14 year old boy far to much credit.. What? Do you actually think he did it and intentionally did it in such a way that no one would ever know because he knew one day he would be nominated for the SC???? Camon man!!!
Remember SHE is the one that NEVER reported him AND named 4 wittnesses that have ALL proved her to be lying..... SHE is the one now getting rich.. Surely it's not this hard for you to piece this puzzle together.. If it is then you are to far over the cliff to save..

texansfan 10-01-2018 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ttaxidermy (Post 13661782)
Against my better judgement I'll respond to this sad attempt..

Crafty????? You give a 14 year old boy far to much credit.. What? Do you actually think he did it and intentionally did it in such a way that no one would ever know because he knew one day he would be nominated for the SC???? Camon man!!!
Remember SHE is the one that NEVER reported him AND named 4 wittnesses that have ALL proved her to be lying..... SHE is the one now getting rich.. Surely it's not this hard for you to piece this puzzle together.. If it is then you are to far over the cliff to save..

You don't think 14 year old boys know that drinking beer and smoking reefer is illegal and will find clandestine ways to hide such acts from their parents?
Throwing rocks and hiding their hands.
Of course not a SCOTUS confirmation but he would know not to be dumb enough to do something that'll allow her to prove that he did it at the time.

I'm not saying he didn't do it. I'm saying she doesn't have enough evidence to prove he did it.
I'm sure the FBI report will say the same thing.
They can't say 100% he didn't do it
But they can say she doesn't have enough proof without a reasonable doubt.

The witnesses said they don't remember what happened 36 years ago. That doesn't mean it didn't happen.
A buddy told me that we went on a trip to El Salvador and all this stuff happened.
I called him a lie and said I never have been to El Salvador.
Well, after grabbing my old passport and thumbing through it, what did I see???
A el Salvadoran passport stamp staring back at me.
And that trip was only 10-15 years ago.
Memories are bad.
That's why we need concrete evidence.

Do you believe that he was a belligerent drunk in his youth and would "black out"?

RiverRat1 10-01-2018 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamntxhunter (Post 13653049)
This...If they don't get this done because of these shenanigans god help us.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Quote:

Originally Posted by hopedale (Post 13653478)
The Republican that votes against his confirmation should just switch parties. And their constituents should demand a recall.

Yep.

And any dem who votes against should be taken out back and shot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by diamond10x (Post 13653602)
Spot on!

Heís going to get confirmed and then there needs to be an investigation into all those people making up allegations and lies at the 11th hour for some serious repercussions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ttaxidermy (Post 13653620)
Oh he will not forget about this, rightfully so... They know it too..
Knowing this they will stop at nothing to stop this man now..
He will be the lefts worst nightmare..

He should put all Dems in contempt of court the second he gets in LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtp (Post 13653835)
I think that is the plan. Gotta get Trump re-elected in 2020.

After people see this..and considering how good everything is going under Trump..He better get re-elected. Or we are screwed!

Quote:

Originally Posted by scotty (Post 13653830)
The republicans need to confirm Kavenaugh now. And when Ginsburg "retires", they need to confirm Amy Barrett.

I can only imagine how hard they are working to plant or dig up dirt on her already.. Makes one sick!

I only made it through page 4.

AZST_bowhunter 10-01-2018 09:33 AM

Quote:

What about when two other guys come forward and say it was them??

https://nypost.com/2018/09/27/two-me...ssaulted-ford/

RiverRat1 10-01-2018 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KRB (Post 13655253)
Supposedly Flake is a Yes vote . That will help . I think he gets a few dems too .

If the Dems all vote no...and the repubs all vote yes then IMO that shows how messed up politics is... That would mean there's ZERO reason to let people testify or even bother looking for the truth...because truth has zero bearing on their votes.

batmaninja 10-01-2018 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texansfan (Post 13662745)
Do you believe that he was a belligerent drunk in his youth and would "black out"?

Didnt Barry admit to doing coke and weed in his youth?

Pretty sure coke is more a hell of a drug than cold beers.

Arent there gay men that claim they had relationships with Barry?

RiverRat1 10-01-2018 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrandonA (Post 13655445)
If Kavanaugh isn't confirmed I hope he hires the meanest baddest lawyer and sues Ford , Finstein as well as those others two for defamation of character and slander. I would make it my life goal to ruin their lives.

He's the one that needs a gofundme account. Makes me sick how much money idiots are giving Ford

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artos (Post 13657074)
Delusional to think his pass or fail was all tied to fall because of his strong emotional response & some sort of calm and controlled retort would make the dems vote hoorah thumbs up.

That is nothing short of MSNBC vomit you are hearing...the divide is drawn & no matter what kav did, we would still be on the same path. Oh my lord, the anger eximplifies the fact he doesn't have the temperament to be scotus. Give me a break, all of us would be off the rails!! He acted 'calm' compared to how anyone of us would have done in the same situation.

Screw the media and all those that think being falsely acused isn't worthy of excessive barking!!

If he was calm they would say he is obviously guilty as only a bad man could remain calm after being accused of something so bad !

JFISHER 10-01-2018 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiverRat1 (Post 13662938)
He's the one that needs a gofundme account. Makes me sick how much money idiots are giving Ford

If he was calm they would say he is obviously guilty as only a bad man could remain calm after being accused of something so bad !

I was just reading where there is one... last tally was over $460K ;)b

edit: link

https://www.gofundme.com/support-brett-kavanaugh

Clay C 10-01-2018 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batmaninja (Post 13662921)

Different dynamic. None of those involve women. When the supposed victim is a woman, people stop thinking and start using their feels. Some is genuine, some is pathetic white knighting.

texansfan 10-01-2018 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZST_bowhunter (Post 13662761)
What about when two other guys come forward and say it was them??

https://nypost.com/2018/09/27/two-me...ssaulted-ford/

I am John Galt.

But now we have a ball game!
So what happens when these two guys are proven to be liars what should their punishment be for lieing to federal agents?
A full aggravated rape charge?

Where is fox news when you need them?
Why has Hannity not had these two guys on the show for full interview?
Why has Napolitano not revealed their names yet?

texansfan 10-01-2018 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JFISHER (Post 13662947)
I was just reading where there is one... last tally was over $460K ;)b

edit: link

https://www.gofundme.com/support-brett-kavanaugh

She has several but the two biggest are like 500k and 200k
Have a few around 50k and then some peanuts and fake ones.

Ppl are idiots donating to her funds.
She's a professor at Stanford.Stanford
She probably makes more than 99.9% that is donating.

texansfan 10-01-2018 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batmaninja (Post 13662921)

I don't care that he drank beers.
What's at stake now is the believability of each party.
Wait, I do care that a 15 year old was slamming six packs but don't care so much about a 21 year old living in The Bowery doing a couple lines at a party.
I've never done the stuff but lived in NYC before and know doing that stuff at clubs is like drinking Shiner in Lavaca County.

texansfan 10-01-2018 02:33 PM

What happens when they both pass lie detector tests and all 4/5 witnesses say "I can't remember back that far in life."
Then what?

Will the dems still think/say he did it?
Will they allow him to then be confirmed?

This #metoo biz is messy
Very messy

Jerry H 10-01-2018 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clay C (Post 13662964)
Different dynamic. None of those involve women. When the supposed victim is a woman, people stop thinking and start using their feels. Some is genuine, some is pathetic white knighting.

Unless the accused is Bill Clinton, then the females are lying "trailer trash"

batmaninja 10-01-2018 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texansfan (Post 13663877)
What's at stake now is the believability of each party.

I agree.And one waited decades, then sat on "evidence", then scrubbed their social media, sure doesnt point to being honest.

Maybe you and Barry were at the same parties?

Consider that on November 6 & 7, 1999 Sinclair claims that he engaged in homosexual acts with then-Illinois Senator Barack Obama, who during these trysts not only procured cocaine for the author, but also smoked crack cocaine while being fellated.

Charles 10-01-2018 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texansfan (Post 13663893)
What happens when they both pass lie detector tests and all 4/5 witnesses say "I can't remember back that far in life."
Then what? He's still guilty because he's a white, Christian male.

Will the dems still think/say he did it? Yes, because they said within 30 minutes of his nomination they will do everything in their power to block his confirmation. It's part of their strategy to cause as much turmoil for the Trump administration as they possibly can. Party before what's good for the Country.
Will they allow him to then be confirmed?

Not with out a fight and more conspiracies thrown out.
This #metoo biz is messy
Very messy

Yes, it is and it's a **** shame too.

CEO 10-01-2018 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry H (Post 13663905)
Unless the accused is Bill Clinton, then the females are lying "trailer trash"

ďIf you drag a hundred-dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what youíll find.Ē

-James Carville

Duckologist 10-01-2018 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texansfan (Post 13663868)

Ppl are idiots donating to her funds.

Pretty sure not many "people" are donating. I'm think that is the avenue the dems are using to pay her for the hit job she's attempting on behalf of the dems

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

rtp 10-01-2018 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duckologist (Post 13664346)
Pretty sure not many "people" are donating. I'm think that is the avenue the dems are using to pay her for the hit job she's attempting on behalf of the dems

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

^^^^This 100%

rtp 10-01-2018 06:34 PM

Think a vote will be called for by Friday? No bombs dropped to day and I dont honestly think anything new will come out this week.

LWC 10-01-2018 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtp (Post 13664778)
Think a vote will be called for by Friday? No bombs dropped to day and I dont honestly think anything new will come out this week.

I hope so. But I bet the left has an ace up their sleeve. I don't think that every democratic congressman and 99% of the news media was calling for an FBI investigation for no reason. Surely that wasn't their last move.

BrandonA 10-01-2018 07:47 PM

Dems know they have a weak case with Ford. Now they are saying he is an angry drunk and should disqualify him

flywise 10-01-2018 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LWC (Post 13664922)
I hope so. But I bet the left has an ace up their sleeve. I don't think that every democratic congressman and 99% of the news media was calling for an FBI investigation for no reason. Surely that wasn't their last move.

Your right, they did not call for an investigation for no reason. They have plenty.of reason, they need a little time to find another disgusting liberal woman they can pay to come up with another ridiculous accusation. There will likely not be a vote on Friday or next week.
These are evil people who have no problem with lies or the destruction of a good man.

texansfan 10-02-2018 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtp (Post 13664778)

Just so we're all clear I hope he gets voted in on Friday.
Barring he hasn't lied (omitted a Buncha bad stuff) about his background/character

This Ford sexual assault and this exposing himself at Yale thing I don't think will fly.
But this business about him being a rowdy drunk and him getting into bar fights at Toad's and he didn't surface that stuff himself leads me to believe he's sneaky so I'd say No to that

Other than that he's a very bright guy with a great work history.

texansfan 10-02-2018 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrandonA (Post 13665019)
Dems know they have a weak case with Ford. Now they are saying he is an angry drunk and should disqualify him

It's called stacking and it is working
He may not even be guilty of any one of these things
But the simple fact that his name keeps getting brought up in these crazy situations and he has so many close calls with being pegged of actually doing them will muddy his name so trump will have to go to his #2

I think trump needs to go to a chick next
That Amy person or better yet his own sister LOL

texansfan 10-02-2018 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batmaninja (Post 13663924)
I agree.And one waited decades, then sat on "evidence", then scrubbed their social media, sure doesnt point to being honest.

Maybe you and Barry were at the same parties?

Consider that on November 6 & 7, 1999 Sinclair claims that he engaged in homosexual acts with then-Illinois Senator Barack Obama, who during these trysts not only procured cocaine for the author, but also smoked crack cocaine while being fellated.

Next time you're in nyc and you see 2-3 women come out of the bathroom together chances are they were doing coke
Talking about a rude awakening to Yankeeland
That city will make you grow up QUICKLY
But to be honest, same things happen in Texas.
I just wasn't aware of the signs until nyc exposed them to me

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...wner-jim-irsay

I think this guy knows how to "party" as well

Traildust 10-02-2018 06:47 AM

I hope he gets in regardless of what the FBI determines. **** the democrats!

Duckologist 10-02-2018 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texansfan (Post 13665927)
Just so we're all clear I hope he gets voted in on Friday.
Barring he hasn't lied (omitted a Buncha bad stuff) about his background/character.

Just a reminder, he was vetted by the FBI 6 times prior to now. SIX!!!!!!!!!
There ain't no bad stuff!

flywise 10-02-2018 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flywise (Post 13665020)
Your right, they did not call for an investigation for no reason. They have plenty.of reason, they need a little time to find another disgusting liberal woman they can pay to come up with another ridiculous accusation. There will likely not be a vote on Friday or next week.
These are evil people who have no problem with lies or the destruction of a good man.

Didn't take long for another horse **** accusation to make the headlines .
https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ne-doe-in-car/

LWC 10-02-2018 08:13 AM

Now the big story is that he was at a bar fight in 1985. He wasn't fighting, just at a bar and a friend of his got into a fight. And EVERY media outlet is covering it like he murdered someone. What a joke the media has become.

RiverRat1 10-02-2018 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flywise (Post 13666043)
Didn't take long for another horse **** accusation to make the headlines .
https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ne-doe-in-car/

He raped me too..I choose to stay anonymous. Now how much money do I get?

It's past time for conservatives to March on DC and do to the far left what they did to Cruz...Every one of them. I'd say what I rally think but that's good enough