Prayers for my son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for my son

I got the phone call that we all as parents dread to get yesterday at 7:30. My wife calls and tells me to get to the hospital. While my little man was spending the day at his aunts house he was climbing over a gate to help out feeding bottle calves when the gate fell with him breaking his left femur. Our local hospital did what they could to stabilize his leg and control the pain and the. It was a long ambulance ride for me and him to childrens in Dallas. About 5 this morning he was finally put into almost a half body cast for his leg. We should be getting to go home today but he will be unable to run and play for at least six weeks. . All is well now just a long road to recovery for us now. All he is worried about is not being able to play baseball this season.

OUCHY
    We'll be adding you to our prayers list.

Comment

Sorry to hear this. Prayers sent for your son.

Comment

That's terrible, Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers for healing

Comment

I will be praying for your son. One thing I have learned over the years. If you have children, you will learn to pray. May God take care of him and bring quick and complete healing.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers and get well.

Comment

Prayers up. Believing for a speedy recovery

Comment

Prayers Up for Y'all. I know EXACTLY what you are going through. My son broke his upper leg at 18 mo. & was in the same body cast except both of his legs were in it . Lots of restless nights.

Comment

Oh man, poor little guy! Praying for a quick and pain free recovery!

Comment

Oh man..... Bless his little heart!! That pic breaks mine

Prayers up for little man, and for momma and daddy too

Comment

Exactly what Cazador said. "A quick and pain free recovery."

Comment

Poor little guy.... Geez.... Up for a speedy, pain free recovery, and comfort for mom and dad.

Comment

Working...
                              X