Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to know why you don't cater even a little bit on the 2nd Amendment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to know why you don't cater even a little bit on the 2nd Amendment?

this is why...
    Snowball Effect.

Former Supreme Court justice John Paul Stevens on Tuesday called for the repeal of the Second Amendment, the constitutional right used to defend gun ownership.

Now the NRA and anyone else that even had a glimmering sparkle of a thought about 'giving a little' ..or 'engaging in discussion about gun control' ... needs to get off their asses and push hard against any and all infringements.

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    this is why...
    Snowball Effect.

Former Supreme Court justice John Paul Stevens on Tuesday called for the repeal of the Second Amendment, the constitutional right used to defend gun ownership.

Now the NRA and anyone else that even had a glimmering sparkle of a thought about 'giving a little' ..or 'engaging in discussion about gun control' ... needs to get off their asses and push hard against any and all infringements.
    You'll be called a conspiracy theorist. They don't want your guns (as they scream for your guns in the back ground), they just want bumpstocks and "high capacity" magazines.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
      You'll be called a conspiracy theorist. They don't want your guns (as they scream for your guns in the back ground), they just want bumpstocks and "high capacity" magazines.
      The Left is becoming more and more vocal about wanting the guns gone all together.

Comment

Far too many people have their head in the sand.

Comment

He's a traitor and should be hung.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Try it, civil war time.

Comment

Mayor of Houston, the Chief of Police (in his city issued uniform no less) and SheJack, protesting the 2nd Amendment. I hope they clocked out before the stunt. Wonder who made and paid for the shirts for the kids.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
                The Left is becoming more and more vocal about wanting the guns gone all together.
                It's not just the left. We've known for years what they want and they have been open about it. It's the ones on "our side" of gun rights who are willing to compromise that are the major problem.

Also, your screen name is fantastic.

Comment

Crazy stuff. At what point do we march in the streets and defend our rights, loudly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would like to see the NRA organize a nation wide march in support of the 2nd amendment.

I fear the next mass shooting will gain more traction to have stricter laws and even bans.

Comment

Those asking the government to force people to turn in their guns should have to go door to door and do it themselves. They can start here in Texas. See how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailtrail View Post
                        Crazy stuff. At what point do we march in the streets and defend our rights, loudly?

Charlottesville???

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                          Those asking the government to force people to turn in their guns should have to go door to door and do it themselves. They can start here in Texas. See how it works.

Waco?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                            Waco?

I think they could start in Austin and they wouldn’t make it out of the county.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                              He's a traitor and should be hung.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk
                              This along with all the other politicians.

Comment

Working...
                              X