TexasBowhunter.com Community  Discussion Forums

TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bownanza 2019 (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Friday night Bownanza kickoff (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=724523)

NannySlayer 03-01-2019 11:57 AM

Just pulled out! :D

ETA 3pm to start pre-gaming! Yee Yee!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Todd-ty729 03-01-2019 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NannySlayer (Post 14023695)
Just pulled out! :D

ETA 3pm to start pre-gaming! Yee Yee!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hail yea!

SaltwaterSlick 03-01-2019 12:57 PM

Y'all be safe drivin' and take it easy... Will see y'all in the mornin'... Hope to be there bout 8:00-8:15 to get Fish-heads up and gennin'... ...well after a few gorditas!! Those things are worth the trip over!

Smart 03-01-2019 01:02 PM

Yall have a good time folks. Sorry to miss it this year after 8 straight but it is what is... Drink one for me!

Witchgrass 03-01-2019 01:05 PM

We are fixing to leave Bandera, heading that way. Hoping to Stop at the boot barn to look for a new pair of boot. Whoop!

SAC 03-01-2019 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smart (Post 14023802)
Yall have a good time folks. Sorry to miss it this year after 8 straight but it is what is... Drink one for me!

Dang the luck Smart. I have a few rings of our dried sausage packed up with your name on it.

Chew 03-01-2019 01:09 PM

Fueling up then on the wayhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...796607aeb9.jpg

Chew 03-01-2019 01:12 PM

Looks like a handful of us are going to The Tap for crawfish. Hope some more can make it.

Smart 03-01-2019 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAC (Post 14023823)
Dang the luck Smart. I have a few rings of our dried sausage packed up with your name on it.




Well ****..... that's a bummer..:(

RobinHood 03-01-2019 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAC (Post 14023823)
Dang the luck Smart. I have a few rings of our dried sausage packed up with your name on it.



I’ll take them [emoji16][emoji16]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

perow 03-01-2019 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAC (Post 14023823)
Dang the luck Smart. I have a few rings of our dried sausage packed up with your name on it.

I can express them back for him but no guarantees they all make it:D

Rotney 03-01-2019 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chew (Post 14023833)
Looks like a handful of us are going to The Tap for crawfish. Hope some more can make it.

Hey Chew, ate at The Remnant from Nawlins last night. Good groceries. They have bugs today for $6.49lb. Oh, and free beer as long as it last. Met the owners, good people.

NannySlayer 03-01-2019 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chew (Post 14023833)
Looks like a handful of us are going to The Tap for crawfish. Hope some more can make it.



Me and 2 GFs are game for that if there are seats available?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SAC 03-01-2019 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smart (Post 14023850)
Well ****..... that's a bummer..:(

There's always next year:D


Quote:

Originally Posted by RobinHood (Post 14023866)
I’ll take them [emoji16][emoji16]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote:

Originally Posted by perow (Post 14023885)
I can express them back for him but no guarantees they all make it:D

I can assure both of you, now that's its fair game, it wont make it up there.:rolleyes:

Eldog 03-01-2019 03:27 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...f204dd5543.jpg

NannySlayer has already started the party!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rotney 03-01-2019 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eldog (Post 14024061)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...f204dd5543.jpg

NannySlayer has already started the party!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Looks like she’s already done

NannySlayer 03-01-2019 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rotney (Post 14024118)
Looks like she’s already done



Haters gonna hate! I was the first one here! Popped a chair and cold beer in hand!


Party has been started!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rotney 03-01-2019 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NannySlayer (Post 14024126)
Haters gonna hate! I was the first one here! Popped a chair and cold beer in hand!


Party has been started!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At hotel waiting for my daughter and family, Bonanza Baby will be 1yr old this Bownanaza, to get here.

NannySlayer 03-01-2019 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rotney (Post 14024130)
At hotel waiting for my daughter and family, Bonanza Baby will be 1yr old this Bownanaza, to get here.



Take a left out of the parking lot, right at the next light, right at the next light.
Park is half a mile down on the right.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...e1f2040947.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rotney 03-01-2019 04:05 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...212204f249.jpg

I don’t see youuuuuuuu


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RobinHood 03-01-2019 04:11 PM

I woulda been there already, but you know how it is- always waitin on a woman...

We’ll be at the hotel around 5 to unload our crap, then we’ll come drink with y’all.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SAC 03-01-2019 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobinHood (Post 14024149)
I woulda been there already, but you know how it is- always waitin on a woman...

We’ll be at the hotel around 5 to unload our crap, then we’ll come drink with y’all.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't go to sleep before I get there!

NannySlayer 03-01-2019 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAC (Post 14024176)
Don't go to sleep before I get there!



Headed to hotel lobby.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RobinHood 03-01-2019 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAC (Post 14024176)
Don't go to sleep before I get there!



Better hurry up!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTLowry 03-01-2019 04:55 PM

Where’s everybody at?

Y’all done already?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...d01fdc38fe.jpg

8pointer 03-01-2019 05:25 PM

We are in route. Should be there around 8

nursejenn 03-01-2019 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8pointer (Post 14024252)
We are in route. Should be there around 8

Same...

NannySlayer 03-01-2019 05:42 PM

Friday night Bownanza kickoff
 
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...26f3e3fa3e.jpg

UBER WITH TBHers!!!

Headed to THE TAP!!
Be there or be square!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texastaxi 03-01-2019 05:45 PM

We're not making it again this year. Y'all have fun and be safe.

And the comment about the hotel staff is bogus... I've ridden a tricycle through the lobby and almost convinced the clerk to let us use the waffle maker at or around midnight! [emoji6]

NannySlayer 03-01-2019 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texastaxi (Post 14024282)
We're not making it again this year. Y'all have fun and be safe.

And the comment about the hotel staff is bogus... I've ridden a tricycle through the lobby and almost convinced the clerk to let us use the waffle maker at or around midnight! [emoji6]



[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I remember that!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RobinHood 03-01-2019 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texastaxi (Post 14024282)
We're not making it again this year. Y'all have fun and be safe.

And the comment about the hotel staff is bogus... I've ridden a tricycle through the lobby and almost convinced the clerk to let us use the waffle maker at or around midnight! [emoji6]



About 10 years ago, we had Team Snocone. We convinced them to bring the Snocone machine inside and we made margaritas and other frosty drinks. But I don’t think it was the Holiday Inn


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nursejenn 03-01-2019 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texastaxi (Post 14024282)
We're not making it again this year. Y'all have fun and be safe.

And the comment about the hotel staff is bogus... I've ridden a tricycle through the lobby and almost convinced the clerk to let us use the waffle maker at or around midnight! [emoji6]

Different hotel the last 5 years. They called the cops on us a couple years ago...

Texastaxi 03-01-2019 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nursejenn (Post 14024308)
Different hotel the last 5 years. They called the cops on us a couple years ago...

Well, Mary should really be questioning the hotels tolerance level when she blocks it!

Love ya, Mary! [emoji16]

TexasHoney 03-01-2019 07:14 PM

Just got here... to go to the park or the tap?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tmag 03-01-2019 07:21 PM

Anybody got a trailer I can put 2 - 8 foot tables in?
Or is anyone at the park with a trailer yet so I can stash them?
My Ford has a 7 foot bed. ��

Thanks Jerry.

Muskles 03-01-2019 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasHoney (Post 14024441)
Just got here... to go to the park or the tap?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tap is almost out of crawfish, if that's why you're going there.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

TexasHoney 03-01-2019 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muskles (Post 14024453)
Tap is almost out of crawfish, if that's why you're going there.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk



*** why didn’t you save me some


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Muskles 03-01-2019 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasHoney (Post 14024454)
*** why didn’t you save me some


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't know you were coming. Lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

TexasHoney 03-01-2019 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muskles (Post 14024456)
Didn't know you were coming. Lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk



#Fail!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gpena 03-01-2019 07:30 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...85fc45b7d9.jpg

Holiday in lobby with Cajun Blake and blackice


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com