Fortress Timed Rice Bran Feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fortress Timed Rice Bran Feeder

Are there any TBH'ers that own one? I'd like some real feedback on these from someone that's not trying to sell it to me. Do they work as reliably as advertised? What about on rainy days? Any info would be appreciated. I'm really considering getting one because I haven't found a good way to consistently feed rice bran. I've tried the auger type feeders and they are junk. Most gravity feed ones will bridge up. Supposedly this is not an issue with the Fortress feeder. They are not cheap, so I want to know what those who own the feeder really think of it.

In for info.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Bump

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Wish there was a way to tag people on threads. I know a few guys that have them and have heard nothing but good thing about them. TTT in hopes they see the thread and chime in.

Comment

Originally posted by Killem all View Post
          Wish there was a way to tag people on threads. I know a few guys that have them and have heard nothing but good thing about them. TTT in hopes they see the thread and chime in.
          But 2 if them. I will test one for you and let you know it works!!

Comment

Originally posted by Killem all View Post

Send them PM's and copy this thread to them. Please

Comment

Ttt

Comment

I can tell you that they have had these feeders running on the same ranch for several years now. Not alot of moving parts so pretty bullet proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                  I can tell you that they have had these feeders running on the same ranch for several years now. Not alot of moving parts so pretty bullet proof.

Any idea about rainy days? That powder can't flow into the pan if its wet I don't think. I'm hoping to find some TBH'ers that have bought them.

Comment

It drops down out of the shoot, not sideways.. I have seen it work. Same concept as my timed protein, just with a bigger plate and shoot. Plus there are no sided to keep it from coming out. It is gonna work.

Comment

Only thing besides the price I am concerned with is the trough catching a lot of water and turning into a nasty mess.

Comment

Chute *

Skinny

Comment

Thanks Mitch for the info. I guess they haven't sold many to TBH'ers yet.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                            Only thing besides the price I am concerned with is the trough catching a lot of water and turning into a nasty mess.

Me too

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                              Price aint no big deal with you high rollers!

Comment

Working...
                              X