Fish stocking near De Kalb/East TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fish stocking near De Kalb/East TX

I am looking to stock a couple ponds on a property I have out in De Kalb. Anyone out that way and have a fish hatchery source? Looking for bass, cats and gills, and Google isn't helping me any.

Appreciate the help,

Jonathan

You might check at your local feed store. From time to time there's papers in ours with stocking dates/prices on them.

Comment

Dunn fish farm and the fish wagon both have trucks that visit feed stores about once a month in the East Texas area. I've bought from Dunn, they are out of Oklahoma.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Overtons fishery out of Buffalo is well known for their fish. Tyler fish farms is also a good place to start. Look into Pond Boss with Bob Lusk, and the forum he provides to pond owners. just type in search for pond boss. Suggest you stay away from fish trucks unless you want to eyeball each and every fish prior to adding to your pond.

Comment

I think Maud bait and tackle does pond stocking now. Only about 20 miles from you.

Comment

Great! Thanks guys, I'll make some calls to them and swing by the feed store in town when I'm back out there next weekend.

Jonathan

Comment

Working...
            X