Collin County TBOT June 2/3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collin County TBOT June 2/3

Collin County will be holding our annual TBOT shoot this coming week-end, June 2/3. We would love to see you all out there. Standard TBOT rules and shooting classes.

It is going to be hot, but it's summertime in Texas. We will have plenty of water on the range.

We will have free Hot Dogs and Hot Links, soft drinks and Gatoraide all weekend.

There MIGHT be a few chiggers around, but they are little bitty tiny things, so don't be afraid 'em.

Wayne

Got the range mowed this morning. Setting targets Friday. We will be there at 6:30 both days.
    We will stay there on Saturday as long as there are shooters on the course.

Sunday Cards have to be in by 2:00.

Come on out.

Wayne

Comment

we mite make it sunday....maybe...

Comment

Thanks to all who braved the heat. It wasn't actually too bad. We set the course up short so that we wouldn't ahve folks falling out. I hope everyone had a great time.

We had 72 cards turned in and about another 15 fun rounds.

Got to visit with a bunch of different folks that I don;t see very often.

Thanks again.

Wayne

Comment

wayne. i think the double 15 is a great idea...some folks is getting up in age and ain't walkin too good...and that makes it nice..
          thanks to ccba and tbot and bud and corri..
          i had a good time even without neetz around....

Comment

Jeffro, we shortened the course because of the extreme heat we were supposed to have over the week-end. We were not sure how everyone was going to perceive doing that, but we heard no complaints. It gave folks that were getting overheated a chance to take a break even though it did not get as hot as predicted.

Hope everyone had a great time. We appreciate everyone coming.

Wayne

Comment

Working...
            X