She needs to go to jail...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She needs to go to jail...

Rosie O'Donnell apparently offered Senators Susan Collins and Jeff Flake $2M each to vote no on the tax bill. The media is reporting she did this on Twitter but not sure if she was serious. I say throw her in jail for trying to bribe two US Senators, whether she was serious or not, and maybe some of this garbage will stop. Of course if this had been the Koch brothers saying this to a couple of Democrat senators you can believe they would have already been made to do the perp walk.

That’s exactly what lobbyist do.

Comment

I would take the $2 mil and then on TV return it saying “instead of using this for my vote I’d like to pay you, Rosie, $2mil to STFU and disappear”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
        That’s exactly what lobbyist do.
        Yep

Comment

Saw this yesterday.

Koch brothers warn that higher taxes on them would force them to layoff as many as a half dozen congressmen.

Comment

Well, if not jail. At least Canada, where she told everyone she would move.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
              Well, if not jail. At least Canada, where she told everyone she would move.
              The only trash Canada is taking these days are Muslim or Haitian
              Rosie is just plain ****

Comment

She committed a felony, Jail time for sure!

Comment

Most dumb ars democrates love her, ain’t nothing ever going to happen to her.

Comment

She's not going to prison! No prison system could afford to feed and water her!![emoji33]

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                      She's not going to prison! No prison system could afford to feed and water her!![emoji33]

There went another keyboard. Dangit!
                      Note to self: do not drink coffee when sitting at the puter.

Comment

Working...
                      X