Did they shut everything down ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News here in Colorado is saying Texas and Florida are shutting everything down again. I suppose we are headed that way again also. Stay safe. We have lost two neighbors to it.

Nope

Comment

whachtu talking bout Willis?

Comment

Do a search here for Abbott and read to your heart’s dissent about shut downs

Comment

Heard a neighborhood rumor tomorrow Abbott is supposedly to give a report on the situation. People are speculating a shutdown hoping to bring some relief in case numbers prior to schools starting which is about 1 month out.
          At least that’s the hot topic with school around the corner
          I don’t know how valid this is but might be the rumor on the street that is out

Comment

Your Colorado news is speculating on Texas politics? Brother, I live in Texas and don’t give any credit to the news here.

So much spin it will make your head hurt!

Comment

shutting down tomorrow a lil birdie told me

Comment

No! But they did push back Hidalgo County school district’s to start in school until after Sept. 27 and then that can even be pushed back further more depending on the situation no hs or me sports until then which hurts the children who are looking forward to it but I suppose it’s for a good reason afterall COVID on a child because of wanting to play sports is not right

Comment

Abbott was on Fox tonight with Hannity. He is not shutting down Texas tomorrow. Everyone on TBH needs to take a break from the news and rumor mills.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                    Abbott was on Fox tonight with Hannity. He is not shutting down Texas tomorrow. Everyone on TBH needs to take a break from the news and rumor mills.
                    Totally agree!!

Comment

Hope y'all are right on this one!

Comment

Please!! for the love of God!!

Getting ridiculous around here! It’s like a visit to a small town 1970s beauty shop around here with all the rumors and gossip.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Getting ridiculous around here! It’s like a visit to a small town 1970s beauty shop around here with all the rumors and gossip.
                          Yeah, but your hair looks nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Don't forget the washeteria ladies

Only difference is the old chatty Kathy's on here wear tin foil hats.

Comment

Agree.

Saw a video with Dr Bartlett on you tube that was interesting a week ago. Dr from Texas having good success with even high risk patients.
                              Last edited by sp-bow; 07-15-2020, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X