Score help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Score help?

Plan to shoot either if they step out but can’t get a ballpark on the crazy horned one. Not sure which I would count as main beam etc.
    Attached Files

7 to 10
    End of the First Quarter

Comment

Originally posted by MagicBlade View Post
      7 to 10
      End of the First Quarter
      Can’t be an important game, UH played earlier in the week!

Comment

Wow, no guesses!

Comment

Would have been 135 if right matched left
          I’d shoot him!

BP

Comment

That's a tough one to score from a picture. Very unique I'd shoot him.

Comment

This thread is worthless!!

Comment

Well I think we pretty well nailed it here. Somewhere between 120 and 150!

Comment

There arent many bowhunters on here anymore. If you needed advice on which jeans to wear you would have 50 opinions. I have him around 140". I hope you can stick an arrow in him. He is unique for sure.

Comment

Hard to tell from these pics, but you also need to watch your antler spread also. Might wanna get a better pic if at all possible. These can be tricky.

Comment

I got on real similar a couple years ago, I would say mid 130s. Won’t score great but cool buck. Make a nice euro mount.

Comment

Will he make AR min?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          There arent many bowhunters on here anymore. If you needed advice on which jeans to wear you would have 50 opinions. I have him around 140". I hope you can stick an arrow in him. He is unique for sure.
                          Ok that’s funny right there!!!!!

A neighbor saw him on the hoof and said he’s definitely wide enough.
                          So are Wranglers and Levi’s still ok or do I need to bedazzle them first?

Comment

Not sure on score but he’s a super cool buck. Good luck this coming weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                              Well I think we pretty well nailed it here. Somewhere between 120 and 150!
                              With the pics posted, very hard to score from. .........So I agree with the above statement!! Any better pics sir?

Comment

Working...
                              X