Kill Babies eat human flesh, Democrat climate agenda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kill Babies eat human flesh, Democrat climate agenda

Its a war folk, don’t believe otherwise.

A Swedish scientist suggests that it may be necessary to turn to cannibalism and start eating human flesh to save the planet from climate change

Last edited by Johnny44; 09-05-2019, 04:31 PM.

You better believe it. Bloodshed is the final step of civil war. Make no mistake , we are in a war!

Comment

You’d a thought this came from a 1950’s sci-fi horror film but its their real agenda

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
        You better believe it. Bloodshed is the final step of civil war. Make no mistake , we are in a war!
        Yep it is a war.. A war between Good and Evil.. Nothing less.. Politics has nothing to do with this.. Its much deeper than that..

Comment

Waiting to hear the resident left wingers come on this thread and defend what Bernie said.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
            Waiting to hear the resident left wingers come on this thread and defend what Bernie said.
            Going to be a while. They never defend the people they support, just point out what MSNBC says Trump has done wrong.

Comment

That's part of "Agenda 21".
              Read up on it. It is NOT a conspiracy theory. It is very real & really happening as we speak.
              It's been going on for years via the UN.

Comment

There is but one defense for this...Keep your powder dry !

Comment

You can't make this stuff up. Chicken Rape is real folks.

Comment

The climate change town hall CNN had..did nothing but send more people running to Trump.

"We are going to shut everything down, take everything away and kill more babies than ever before.. to save the earth."

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                      They probably don't really have an opinion one way or the other on the content of what he said but if the end result will make you and me feel half as miserable and hopeless as their lives have always been...then they are all for what he said

“Then one day, as I was driving home from work, I noticed two children crossing the street. They were happy, happy to be free from their troubles. I knew, however, that this happiness and sense of freedom were much too overwhelming for them.This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dreams. As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot...." BETO.

Comment

I have one response to anyone who proposes population control or income control - you first. You deny your own family health care until they die. You deny your own income until you don't have any. Then we can talk. But you go first.

Comment

This raises some questions... How well does soy and tofu finish out a human carcass?

Comment

Dusty britches- you are right on bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                              I have one response to anyone who proposes population control or income control - you first. You deny your own family health care until they die. You deny your own income until you don't have any. Then we can talk. But you go first.

Amen!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X