Motorcycle Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motorcycle Insurance

Where s a good place to get motorcycle insurance, I'm going to call around for a good rate.

Thanks

Progressive

Comment

When I rode I used Dairyland, https://www.dairylandinsurance.com/m...ycle%20General

Comment

I priced several places. After talking to a lot of other riders and getting quotes, it seemed to be the consensus that Progressive was hands down the best motorcycle insurance.
        Last edited by Pineywoods; 05-21-2019, 07:27 AM.

Comment

I've had Progressive for years on mine.

Comment

I have most of my insurance through USAA, but they actually use Progressive for muttersickles.

Comment

From my research, no other company can touch what Progressive will offer.

Comment

Progressive when I was riding. Still use them for my boat & camper and had a really good experience with a claim on my camper. Will continue to use them for my toys, but they quote higher on home & auto so not going there.

Comment

Progressive....half the price of all others I checked with.

Comment

Progressive insurance was also the best I found.

Comment

Get the best motorcycle insurance at an affordable price with Markel Specialty. Start a free motorcycle insurance quote today.

Best rates and good reviews, I've got 2 bikes insured with them.

Comment

I just cut out the middle man and went straight to Markel. They are a company that underwrites Harley Davidson and some of the other companies. By far cheaper than any of the others especially Progressive or the Gecko. https://www.markelinsurance.com/motorcycle

Been with them since 2001

Comment

Working...
                        X