Cuddeback camera?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuddeback camera?

Does anybody have this camera, Its on sale, thought about buying a couple if they are good...
    Attached Files

Great camera!

Comment

I have one of those and it actually works very well. I have it on a trail.

Comment

I don't have that exact model, but my past experience with Cuddeback left me impressed with their longevity.

Comment

Originally posted by TENRMORE View Post
          Does anybody have this camera, Its on sale, thought about buying a couple if they are good...
          I got that Cabela's flyer but believe the sale isn't until the Fall Hunting Classic later in the month.
          Have my eye on a couple as well.
          Last edited by tdwinklr; 08-04-2018, 01:44 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

They work well... the battery replacement (you must remove the back cover and back cover has the camera mounting hardware on it) can be a pain but everything else is good... 9 volt external power jack is not very common so you almost have to use their accessories if you are going to run external power.

Comment

How does this camera compare to a Browning Strikeforce?

Comment

I was there last night and got the Wildgame Innovations Mirage 18mpixel for $59 after mail in rebate.

I looked at the cuddeback just didn’t know anything about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
                  How does this camera compare to a Browning Strikeforce?
                  I would say get the Browning all things considered equal (i.e. price). It would have to be quite a bit cheaper for me to go with the Cuddeback. Night time pics are not as good with the Cuddeback. Also if you are using it at a feeder I have not had good luck with the Cuddeback cams on a feeder, albeit a different model than the one mentioned here though.

Comment

Cuddeback is my favorite camera, I run quite a few of them. My only complaint is with the black and IR flashes, not the best quality. All but one of mine are now white flash, night pics are great.

Comment

I wish Cuddeback would bring back the Capture model with updated guts---that one was my favorite by far! I am running one Cudde right now--at one of my hog spots. No complaints, but then flash range isn't an issue at a feeder w/lights.

Comment

Black flash doesn't work as well as the other. I have had both and returned the black flash for the other. I have 6. They last a long time. They don't advertise it but they will typically give you a good trade in value if a camera is out of warranty and you want it replaced.

Comment

Yes, and I also have the sister model (C3). Dependable, long battery life cameras. The only negative I can muster up is that the lens tends to fog over during rains, heavy fogs and real humid times.
                          I highly recommend you built a cover over the top of the camera if you decide to purchase one.

Real good price on that camera also.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by TENRMORE View Post
                            I had one for about a month. Took that piece of crap back and got my money back.

Comment

I run five cuddle backs and that is my favorite model of them. I do prefer the brownings over these though! For that price I would buy another one!

Comment

Working...
                              X