Ark-la-tex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ark-la-tex

anyone ever use them to build a wooden framed metal shop? if so would you recommend them? prices advertised look reasonable for just a basic shop

anyone ever heard of them before?

Comment

My dad has them scheduled to start his shop outside of Doss in a few weeks. I can give you a solid opinion once it’s finished, but their pricing seemed to be fairly competitive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Following.

Comment

They are building me one as we speak in San Marcos. So far I have been pleased but they are not complete. They say they should be done by the end of next week.

Comment

How big a shop u building and is the cost what they advertise as with the salad or do they kill you with add ons ? Like stub out for electric etc

Comment

I'm building a 30x60 with a 30x15 gable extension and a 15x60 lean to on one side. Roadbase is the hill country is what killed me. Our property is not exactly level. I'm paying our future house builder to stub out the electrical and plumbing. This is it so far. Stub out this week, concrete early next week then it is supposed to set for 4 or 5 days then they will come in and put the skin (metal) on it. I did shop around and they were the best deal that I was able to find
              Attached Files

Comment

I was looking at a 30x50 with a side covered parking for every.what height walls is yours

Comment

I plan on using them in the near future. Can't beat the pricing including a slab, moisture barrier and electric stub.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I’m just wondering if there is any hidden cost? I read about the dirt work and add on’s , just curious before I commit

Comment

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post
                      I’m just wondering if there is any hidden cost? I read about the dirt work and add on’s , just curious before I commit

Best thing to do is call them directly and tell them what design you want. They will price it over the phone. If you add windows, doors, etc then additional cost apply. If you just go with what it comes with there shouldn't be any additional cost. Either have the dirt work done beforehand or plan to pay them extra.

Comment

T4 ,kinda what I was thinking I like the look of the wooden frame

Comment

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post

Mine is 12' instead of the 10. Also, they did not offer stub out for me either but I am sure they would have. I went by to look at their buildings on site, told them what I wanted and then they gave me a price. Offered my different options but did not push. Mine was more than what they are advertising in the add but I put more into it as well. Just the basics probably not that far off. I added the porch, lean to, extra doors, wider roll up doors, 4 windows and the venting on the top as well as insulation. Yes it can add up but they were cheaper than anyone else that I was able to price it out for me. We are also in the hill country where there is a lot of rock. So far I have been happy. Thanks,
                          Last edited by jdma; 03-27-2018, 09:28 AM.

Comment

I would just add taller side window and more roll up doors instead of garage doors lean to would be nice but not necessary

Comment

you should be close to what they advertised then. Good luck with your purchase.

Comment

Working...
                              X