No announcement yet.

TBH Sam Rayburn Crappie weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sounds like a blast! Been many years since I got into a good school of crappie. Not yet geared up to join you all, but hopefully will be by next year if y'all do it again. Will be following tho!

Comment

Originally posted by SwineAssassiN View Post
      Hey I'll stick with y'all 2. 14ft with a 25hp here. I've got some protected areas
      Sounds like a plan. I have a hunting camp about 15-20 minutes away. Maybe we do a cast and blast.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Sounds like a plan. I have a hunting camp about 15-20 minutes away. Maybe we do a cast and blast.
        Which was is your camp? Mines about 20 minutes away also.

Comment

No fish at Rayburn none nada! Move along. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
            No fish at Rayburn none nada! Move along. Lol
            Just a few left.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

**** Capt. your good.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
                Just a few left.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                Nice haul!

Comment

If y'all want I can probably do a little seminar Friday night and try to get folks up to speed on the slabs and likely bring some Bonehead and Thermocline baits in some of my favorite Rayburn colors. All I've fished for the last 15 years is crappie. I'm nothing special but I'm fair at best and it will be worth the price of admission anyhow. [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                    If y'all want I can probably do a little seminar Friday night and try to get folks up to speed on the slabs and likely bring some Bonehead and Thermocline baits in some of my favorite Rayburn colors. All I've fished for the last 15 years is crappie. I'm nothing special but I'm fair at best and it will be worth the price of admission anyhow. [emoji2]

Just go out the week before and mark some piles then hand out SD cards with all the waypoints!!

I booked the Freedom Lodge. Gonna be strippers and cocaine at my place both nights!!

I’ve already got 8-10 non-tbher’s committed to going. Y’all don’t miss out on this epic weekend that is sure to become an annual event!

Comment

I'm going to learn so much can't wait.

Comment

I'll try to make it, it's too far out for me to commit right now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Ashamed to say Ive never caught a crappie and have only caught one bass in my life. Ive got a boat and can travel if im off for that weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                            At least you own some. I'm gonna wait until Slew passes out on Friday night then raid his tackle boxes!! That dude has more crappie jigs than Cabelas, Bass Pro, and Academy combined.

You won't be raiding my tackle! You will be raiding little mans stash!! He's got more baits than Johnny Morris! I'm just the hack that totes him around!!![emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                              You won't be raiding my tackle! You will be raiding little mans stash!! He's got more baits than Johnny Morris! I'm just the hack that totes him around!!![emoji23]

I ain’t skeered!!

Comment

All the fish in Rayburn are north of the 147.....y'all stay up that way. I'll patrol the south end to make sure none slip down this way.....

Comment

Working...
                                X