Some minor good news: Southwest Car Care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some minor good news: Southwest Car Care

Our own Bigterry75 owns the shop in Rockwall/Royce City and did me a bang up repair for way less than he originally quoted. Wifey even said she'll never ***** about how far the drive is. lol

He easily could have just stayed with the price and I would have driven away happy. I thought the rear end clutches were bad and slipping requiring a rebuild. No decent shop would do just the clutches w/o a rebuild. Including Terry. Ended up just needing an additive (friction modifier) for the clutches to work properly. Also had an acceleration issue we thought was an actuator under the intake manifold. It was the air control valve. Went in there expecting to spend $2300 or better and walked out with truck running great for under a grand!!

Had to really take it easy coming home as it ran so good I was afraid the truck just might do a wheelie...

And after driving a little Hyundai Accent for a week it seemed as if he installed a lift kit for free!! Felt like I was driving a Pete/KW large car...

This isn't the first repair he's done and wont be the last one either. I highly recommend Terry and his crew for any auto/truck repairs to everyone.

Love to hear stories about good experiences with good folks. Way better than the rants about bad work or bad service.

Comment

Will keep that in mind for sure! Right now everything we have is under warranty but that doesn't last forever!

Comment

Sounds like good people, good to hear something positive

Comment

Kudos bigterry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well, the inevitable happened this morning. Was on 635 doing about 75 and went to pass some cars, punched the gas and you guessed it, I did a wheelie...

Truck is running GREAT!!

Comment

bigterry has done a few this for my dad , he knows his work.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                Well, the inevitable happened this morning. Was on 635 doing about 75 and went to pass some cars, punched the gas and you guessed it, I did a wheelie...

Truck is running GREAT!!
                Sounds like you need to add some weight to the front end to hold it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Marion View Post
                  Sounds like you need to add some weight to the front end to hold it down.
                  Might have to install a F-250 Ranch Hand bumper...

Comment

bigterry is good people

Comment

Up if anyone needs a good mechanic

Comment

Thanks Mike, Storm, and David. We were all in the office when I read this out loud. We were all smiling.

Thanks for the opportunity
                        Big T

Comment

BigTerry helped me out too. Came out to Arlington to haul my Chevy back. This was after Christian Brothers had messed with it. Met Terry looking at a lease. Sorry it never worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by dfkoon View Post
                            BigTerry helped me out too. Came out to Arlington to haul my Chevy back. This was after Christian Brothers had messed with it. Met Terry looking at a lease. Sorry it never worked out.
                            Thanks Mr Koon

Comment

Working...
                            X