All seasons skid feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All seasons skid feeder

Cows took out the cheap lower unit on a barrel feeder and thinking of just replacing the feeder with one that cows/hogs can't screw up.

Does anyone have experience with these all seasons feeders? I have the larger version from J&L and cows haven't messed it up. I like this as I won't have to back up to it to fill.

Attached Files

I have one going on it's 3rd year. Haven't had a single issue and would buy another one.

Comment

I have 2 and no issues. Cows nor pigs seem to bother them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

How much do they want for one?

Comment

The only problem I see with them is you can't shoot a deer standing in front of or behind it. Also corn will pile up underneath it. ASF makes an "accessory" that can be added to the bottom that prevents that from happening. I'm not sure why it isn't standard on all of them.

Comment

Have 2 and they have been great so far. Don't let it sling corn at you, it hurts like hell especially if it gets you in the nads.

Comment

Mine has been great. Never had corn pile up under it.

Comment

All seasons skid feeder

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                I have 2 and no issues. Cows nor pigs seem to bother them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

X2. It scatters out the corn really well. Never thought about a deer being on the other side and not being able to get a shot though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Sparzo; 11-16-2016, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Have 2 and will never buy anything except AS stand and fills moving forward. Paid close to $600 at American Fence. Worth every penny.

Comment

I bought one 3 years ago with no issues as of yet. Can load and unload the feeder itself out of the bed of my truck by myself and would buy ten more if I could and had somewhere to put them and the funds to fill em

Comment

I got 4 of the 600 pound stand and fill, a road feeder and one timed 500 pound protein feeder from ASF. All are high quality. I bought the corn guards as well which prevents any pile up under the feeder.
                      All Seasons is 15 miles from my home, so I bought local. I really liked their blinds but ended up buying them from another local company called Texas Hunter Products .

Comment

They are nice! Deer will clean up underneath it!!

Comment

Those are awesome feeders.

Comment

thanks for the feedback. Think they are $600.

Last question is how easy to move? The reason I had my barrel feeder was to put in spots that I couldn't get my truck.

Comment

They are easy to move if they are not full of corn, I put a 6 x 6 piece of rubber with a rock under it in the center of mine so the corn would easily be accessed, just did not want it to get piled up under it, not a problem, they eat every kernel.

Comment

Working...
                              X