No announcement yet.

Official Lake Whintney and Aquilla 2016-2017 hunting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was in Aquilla this morning.. I finally get some time to get some hunting done but joined the raining tree rodeo ..

Comment

I looked at the radar n said screw it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah alot of rain an wind while I was hunting this morning.

Comment

I got to hunt all week saw several but none got close enough except 1 spike, and he was movin pretty quick past me. Saw hogs, yotes, plenty of snakes and 1 fox. Somehow the only thing I didn't see was another hunter. Not 1. And I was out there all week. Not that I'm complaining, [emoji1303][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Coming up on magic hour now

Comment

First time hunting Corp land. Work in whitney and live in Covington though. Any advice will be welcome. Still gotta find a spot but going in by boat. Good luck everyone

Comment

Looks like it's gonna be a beautiful morning! Winds mild and slight out of the north most all day.

I'll be glad when I get this project at the house finished up so I can go fish!

Comment

It's going to be a great day for baseball Mike!

Comment

Yep! great day for baseball.

I'm having sausage gravey on whole wheat bread this morning for breakfast. Substituted whole wheat for biscuits. Trying the healthy side of eating this morning to see if it makes a difference.
                    Last edited by Texas Grown; 10-08-2016, 05:08 AM.

Comment

perfect.

Comment

Don't talk about food when I'm in the blind , now I'm hungry

Comment

Just thought I would mention, after seeing all the snake pics, BPS has a nice pair of Rocky snake boots on sale for $90. I hope to make it out to Whitney next weekend to try to get my first. Think I am going to try H3, coming in by boat. Going to scout Thursday evening. ..

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                            I'm having sausage eggs and pancakes with black coffee. I'm not going hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                              wife is cooking eggs bisquets gravy and ham yummmmm fixing to eat and goto bed gotta work to 3 am tonight then off to my hunting spot lol

Comment

Originally posted by SlabHappy View Post
                                Just thought I would mention, after seeing all the snake pics, BPS has a nice pair of Rocky snake boots on sale for $90. I hope to make it out to Whitney next weekend to try to get my first. Think I am going to try H3, coming in by boat. Going to scout Thursday evening. ..
                                kool good luck wish I had a boat lol I know it would be better latter in the season lol =)

Comment

Working...
                                X