Lake Grapevine 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Grapevine 2016-2017

I figured it was time to retire the old Lake Grapevine thread and start a new one for the 2016-2017 lottery and hunting. Let the rumblings and grumblings begin...NOW

I've never hunted lake grapevine even though I grew up going to that lake... Getting my permit June 6th and looking forward to it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, there are no deer there so you can't post pictures...... If there were deer there and you did post a picture, be prepared for a beating with a wet noodle. Nobody is to know there is even a lake near here!

Comment

Originally posted by Txcatsailor01 View Post
        Well, there are no deer there so you can't post pictures...... If there were deer there and you did post a picture, be prepared for a beating with a wet noodle. Nobody is to know there is even a lake near here!
        there you go using the D-word, we all know they are a myth and don't exist. The only animals at the vine are water moccasins, spiders, and the occasional gal on a bike.

Comment

I'm interested in hogs right now I have my own deer hole for deer season.

Comment

Good luck to everyone, there's nothing there but copperheads

Comment

Good thing I hunt copperheads

Comment

When can you get the permits?

Comment

I will say this, I've been putting in for Hagerman and Grapevine for the same amount of time and I've gotten drawn twice for Hagerman and 0 times for Grapevine.

Comment

For as long as the Grape has been flooded now, ya might as well take fishing poles instead.

Edit: It is down to +5.04 feet above normal at this moment.

Comment

All the Deer have learned to climb trees, so keep looking up!

d

Comment

Showed up early and there's at least 200 people in front of me. It's crazy.

Comment

^ crazy duck hunters

Comment

Still in line. It's 9:40. Be here since 7:00 am

Comment

really glad these threads on are every forum. It was nice when you used to be able to walk right into the COE office. I'm waiting in line but not lookin promising

Comment

Working...
                              X