Kansas drawn hunt results - timeline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kansas drawn hunt results - timeline?

Does anyone know definitively when the Kansas drawn hunts results will be announced? My group is getting itchy for an answer. They application deadline was 4/30. There is no published "notice of award date" that I could easily find on the website.

I'm hoping one of you experts has some historical experience and knows when they typically publish the results.

Thanks!

Should know by the end of this month.
    Last yr., by the time it was posted on line, my tag already came in the mail!!

Comment

Website says end of May

Comment

I don't have any info other than it is normally put out by the 15 if my memory serves me right.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

No deer in KS or Hagerman. No need to enter the drawing.

Comment

Our group go their application done on friday the 29th. I checked monday to see if we had been drawn. A bit premature I guess.

Comment

Results are in.. Check status.. I was successful. Most units over drawn. Very few left overs in just 4 units

Comment

Not all results are in. Mine still shows no data found.

Comment

Originally posted by Ksbowhunter View Post
                  Results are in.. Check status.. I was successful. Most units over drawn. Very few left overs in just 4 units
                  Can you add the link where I can look? Just browsed real quick but didn't find anything

Nevermind, found it, and I was successful! Just bought my muzzleloader to day optimistically!
                  Last edited by Sleepy; 05-16-2016, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RS3 View Post
                    Not all results are in. Mine still shows no data found.
                    All 14 people in our camp show results plus about 10 friends thru text.

Comment

Feels like I won the lotto!!!!! Going back again.

Comment

Going back to Kansas again this year. This will be my first time with a bow. I was just up there this past weekend picking out stand locations and chasing some turkeys. I'm fired up!!!

Comment

Success, first time in 14 years I've ever been nervous about the draw

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Where do you go to see the results. The site says the end of May

Comment

Originally posted by crxshooter View Post
                              Where do you go to see the results. The site says the end of May

Comment

Working...
                              X