2015-2016 TPWD Draw Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2015-2016 TPWD Draw Results

The 8/25 deadline passed, so I guess winners will be getting anounced soon. Anyone know the exact date of the draw? Maybe it was last night and some of you already one.

It should be later today or tomorrow, the one good thing about the new electronic system is it's quick and immediately posted online.

It's real easy to check, simply go to the draw hunt page and click on "check status". BTW-I did just that before responding and it hasn't been updated yet.

Comment

I'll let you know when the notice of selection emails start hitting my inbox.

Comment

I'm really hoping I don't get drawn for anything this year. It would be nice if they would give you the option to just buy prefer points.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          I'll let you know when the notice of selection emails start hitting my inbox.
          Haha, ill do the same!

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
            I'm really hoping I don't get drawn for anything this year. It would be nice if they would give you the option to just buy prefer points.
            Same here. I tried that least year by putting in for the lowest odds to be drawn, and of course I drew archery at Chaparral. Blew all my preference points so I now have to start over in that category.

Comment

I'm new to this draw hunt stuff so still trying to figure everything out , preference points are you talking about loyalty points?

Comment

Fingers crossed we get drawn.

Comment

Originally posted by hogman$ View Post
                  I'm new to this draw hunt stuff so still trying to figure everything out , preference points are you talking about loyalty points?
                  Yes

Comment

I've got my fingers crossed, I'll be checking 'periodically' throughout the day.

Comment

I had some business trips come up on hunt dates, so I will have to decline a few if I won. Sucks...

Comment

I'm 0-3 so far.... Waiting on the Pronghorn to tell me i'm now 0-4

Pending 2nd draw still means you lose.

Comment

Dang. Got picked for Private Lands, Kerrville. Add that to the pick for Mason Mountain Exotics and I'm going to be quickly running out of vacation. Feast or Famine on the draws.

Comment

Hoping for a daw myself.

Comment

How do you know if you didn't get drawn? Will they send you a email either way?

Comment

Working...
                              X