Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Hands Down, Enough Said, End of Story" etc....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Hands Down, Enough Said, End of Story" etc....

Have we ever discussed these words and what a tool you (nobody in particular, I just see it used frequently) come across as when saying those words?

It's as if YOU've spoken and no more needs to be said because YOU are the baby Jesus of whatever the discussion may be.

Guess what!! YOU're not!! You have experience in the topic possibly, however you personally have never experienced every product, situation, angle, etc, etc, etc, ...that exists. YOU know what happened to YOU, sure!!! But, really?? Everyone else should shut up because YOU have spoken.

In closing, give YOUr advice. Explain YOURself fully and precisely and then MOVE ALONG!!

Dear God, please tell me I've never said these words here. LOL!!

Blast away if YOU so choose!!

Nuff said, drops the mic, walks off

Never

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndadio View Post
      Have we ever discussed these words and what a tool you (nobody in particular, I just see it used frequently) come across as when saying those words?

It's as if YOU've spoken and no more needs to be said because YOU are the baby Jesus of whatever the discussion may be.

Guess what!! YOU're not!! You have experience in the topic possibly, however you personally have never experienced every product, situation, angle, etc, etc, etc, ...that exists. YOU know what happened to YOU, sure!!! But, really?? Everyone else should shut up because YOU have spoken.

In closing, give YOUr advice. Explain YOURself fully and precisely and then MOVE ALONG!!

Could not agree more. Kinda like "pig" hunting. Lol.

Comment

yup

Comment

Just playing devils advocate here, but by making a superlative statement such as this aren't you implying your perspective is the only valid perspective?

Comment

LMAO!! FND's rant fuse has been lit..

While we are here....What does "hands down" really mean?... as in " this is the best, hands down!!" Every time I see it, I think of elementary school with 25 screaming kids saying "I know I know I know pick me pick me!"..

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              Just playing devils advocate here, but by making a superlative statement such as this aren't you implying your perspective is the only valid perspective?
              So which one of those do you use often?..

Not even close. He's suggesting we hear all opinions..
              Last edited by Smart; 08-03-2015, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Good to see that I am not the only one that it bothers.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                  Waaaaay too predictable.

And no!

Comment

Case closed.

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
                      lmao!! Fnd's rant fuse has been lit..:d

while we are here....what does "hands down" really mean?... As in " this is the best, hands down!!" every time i see it, i think of elementary school with 25 screaming kids saying "i know i know i know pick me pick me!"..:d
                      [ATTACH]731492[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

He has fish and is not afraid to use them.....
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

While we are here....What does "hands down" really mean?... as in " this is the best, hands down!!" Every time I see it, I think of elementary school with 25 screaming kids saying "I know I know I know pick me pick me!"..

I thought it was a derivative of Pentecostal Hoo Ha. :-/

Comment

Agree completely. This seems to be a corollary to Godwin's law. Here, an equivalent would be calling someone a lib to discredit their opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndadio View Post

You say anyone that says such words are a tool. Why are you right in saying those folks are a tool? Is tool the only thing they can be?

Comment

Working...
                              X