Raw Land to Dream Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raw Land to Dream Home

Bought 10.5 acres in New Braunfels about 8 months ago and am working towards building our dream home out there. When I bought this place it was thick trees and brush all the way through. Got started yesterday getting a good portion of it cleared out and a 10' perimeter cleared as well to fence it. Have two more days left with the hydro ax so a lot still left to do. Figured some people would like to follow along with the progress over the next year or so. After the clearing is done next up on the list is dropping power and building my service then getting the fencing in place. I'll update this thread as we go, hope you guys enjoy.

Last edited by Fightinaggies; 03-24-2015, 05:52 AM.

wow, this is going to be AWESOME....the trees have some really cool looks.

Comment

Awesome, following!

Comment

MAn I use to love working the hydroax when we were clearing land for construction. Looks good. Sure the heck beats what I am going to be doing this summer with the chainsaw

Comment

proud of you B

congrats on the purchase

Comment

I'll follow along because this is EXACTLY what the wife and I want to do in a few years when our oldest graduates high school.

Comment

Looks like and adventure. Cannot wait until my wife and I can do the same. Congrats.

Comment

In for this one. Almost exactly what the wife and I want to do as well.

Comment

Hurry up and build it so we have something to look at That is going to be awesome, Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by s1rGr1nG0 View Post
                    I'll follow along because this is EXACTLY what the wife and I want to do in a few years when our oldest graduates high school.
                    you guys should do this now, so your youngest can enjoy the build...wish I could have done this when my kids lived at home

Comment

Congrats on the purchase. I will follow the build as well.

Comment

thats awesome!

Comment

That's awesome! Congrats man. Where at in new braunfels? I'm looking for land that way

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
                            That's awesome! Congrats man. Where at in new braunfels? I'm looking for land that way

It's off of Bunker Street over by the old Comal Elementary. Which way out of NB are you looking?

Comment

Raw Land to Dream Home

Yall don't wait. Get the land now, pay it off and work as you go.

We just bought ~14 acres in the North Carolina High Country with no intentions of moving for 15 years.

Great looking place you have!! Very nice work!! Should be very proud.

Comment

Working...
                              X