No announcement yet.

Ridiculous good deal on Brunton Epoch binocs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, mine too. Okay, should be here Sat., a day after my birthday.

Can't wait to see how good these really are.

Comment

I want a report on that doubler too, if you like it, I'll pick one up.

Comment

Will do. I doubt I'll use it much, but for the $, it was a no-brainer. I know I'll have my binocs with me, and if I can carry a 4 oz. item to make them into a spotting scope that fits in the side pocket of my day pack, why not?

Comment

Pretty favorable reviews on the Brunton scopes (also ordered from Botach) here:

A little over a month ago we received (1) new Epoch MD 20-60 80mm spotting scope from a seller on Ebay to compare to other spotters I have owned & currently own ( Kowa TSN -883 ). We were impressed the moment we took it out of the box. This is a top of the line, Japan made spotter which in my...

A little over a month ago we received (1) new Epoch MD 20-60 80mm spotting scope from a seller on Ebay to compare to other spotters I have owned & currently own ( Kowa TSN -883 ). We were impressed the moment we took it out of the box. This is a top of the line, Japan made spotter which in my opinion is as good as any out there. Having said this, I will admit I did not like the 20-60 zoom supplied with this unit. I do not care for zooms, that's just me. The Kowa 25-50 zoom I have on my TSN-883 is an exception. Since Brunton only produced these scopes with zooms, I decided to try a Pentax XW20 fixed eyepiece which I hand held in place. The view was amazing, I even liked it better than my Kowa 883 with its 25x eyepiece. After playing around/testing different waterproof silicone epoxies, we decided to permanently attached the Pentax eyepiece to the Brunton Epoch. The result .... the Pentax XW20 eyepiece physically was a perfect fit. The Brunton & Pentax combo now looks as if it originally came with the scope. I will post pictures soon. We liked this scope so much, that when I saw the Brunton-ICON 2550(25-50) 80mm now discounted down to $599.95 from $4,395. from Botach.com we placed a order for (4) scopes & just received them last week. They arrived in perfect new condition & the 25-50 zoom is much better than the 20-60 version supplied with the Epoch. .... gwen

Comment

Keeps getting better all the time.

Comment

Comment

Has anyone receiced there shipment yet? Ordered a rifle scope yesterday

Comment

Mine says in transit, but I can't tell that it's left LA yet. It's supposed to arrive Saturday.

If all is well, I may order a rifle scope or a spotter, or both. $50 for a 1.5-6x40 scope is pretty darn good, and would fit great on my muzzleloader.

Comment

I got tracking info, but has not shipped yet. I guess I'm a little concerned, great deal but really slow on shipping and getting back to you.I guess with great prices maybe you sacrifice in customer service?

Comment

That's the impression I get. I'd bet they do a lot of volume and can't answer every single request. Being out of LA, that business model wouldn't surprise me at all.

I did get a reply to my request for order status today - with a stock email that included the tracking info. But at least it was a reply generated by a human.

Comment

Service

This is what happened to me. I called customer service and the lady said she would check. A few hours later it was showing a shipping label. Scheduled for Saturday delivery. We will see....

Originally posted by bigskinny View Post
                        I got tracking info, but has not shipped yet. I guess I'm a little concerned, great deal but really slow on shipping and getting back to you.I guess with great prices maybe you sacrifice in customer service?

Comment

Tracking shows mine in Houston now.

Comment

You will probably get yours first elk. Mine is in Austin. Should be out for delivery tomorrow.

The minute I verify these are legit, I'm ordering a rifle scope.

Comment

Originally posted by Limbwalker View Post
                              The minute I verify these are legit, I'm ordering a rifle scope.
                              Just waiting on you guys .

Comment

Mine shows to be at the post office in Georgetown, delivery for tomorrow since I can't get there before they close.

Comment

Working...
                                X