Alamo Precision Offer for TBH Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alamo Precision Offer for TBH Members

Having recently joined the sponsor list here on “The Other Side of The Ranch”, we at Alamo Precision Rifles wanted to come up with an exclusive offer for TBH members that would help introduce us to the forum and give the members a chance to try our products and services at a significant discount. With all of the recent forum interest in custom builds, and since that is right up our alley, this seems like a natural fit for our first TBH offer!

I have noticed quite a few threads discussing how to build a custom rifle on a budget around here, and I think we at APR can offer what might just be the perfect solution. We have developed a line of semi-custom rifles based on Remington 700 actions for shooters who are working within a budget. These are not “cheap” rifles by any means. They are built one at a time with the same level of precision and attention to detail given to our regular custom builds. We are simply able to hit a better price- point on these models by careful component selection, volume discounts on those components and having the tooling available to handle all of our processes in-house. We are slightly limited in options on these models in order to keep our pricing so low, but we have packed them with enough standard features to more than make up for that.

The rifles can be seen here http://www.aprifles.com/pages/apr-rifles

The APR Maverick is our mid to light weight hunting platform in this lineup and is the version we will be offering for our first TBH special. We are offering the APR Maverick to TBH members for $925 built on your action. This offer will be good from now through January 31, 2015. Standard features will be as follows:

-Your Remington action trued (includes machine cutting recoil lugs on both mating surfaces, single point truing receiver threads, truing action face and truing bolt face if necessary)
    -Stainless Douglass XX Air Gauged heavy or light Rem sporter contour barrel(your choice of chambering, rate of twist and finish length)
    -Holland .250 Recoil Lug
    -B&C Alaskan TI stock (your choice of color)
    -Full length action bedding
    -Spiral bolt fluting
    -Spiral or straight barrel fluting
    -Cerakote (your choice, up to 2 colors)

These rifles typically weigh in at 6.5 – 7lbs when finished and will come with a sub MOA guarantee. We typically see ½ MOA or better with these builds. Again, if someone is looking for a good custom rifle on a budget , or maybe just wants to try their first build without spending a small fortune, this may be a tough deal to beat.

For those looking to build in a little different direction, we keep Stiller actions in stock at all times and will soon be adding Defiance as well. In addition to the “build” special, we will also be offering 25% off all Cerakote work to TBH members through the end of January, 2015. Feel free to ask any questions here, send a PM or call us at the shop with any questions or to discuss any details. Or even better, stop by and introduce yourself if you are in the Hurst or Fort Worth area.

Thanks,
    Robert
    Aprifles.com

Pm sent

Comment

Hmmmmmm

What is your turn around time?

Comment

Subscribed to this thread for future reference.

Comment

dang it... pm sent

Comment

Thats a heck of a deal! I see you being very busy in the near future.

Comment

I have an old searandrobuck model 70 In 30-06 can you do anything to modernize it it was my fathers and I just inherited it and would like to bring it into the 21 century

Comment

Originally posted by ar3731guy View Post
                dang it... pm sent
                lol

Comment

Ya I kinda said dang it to. I just sent a stiller action off about three weeks ago for a build. I will definitely be looking you guys up in the future.

Comment

Dang it.....
                    What's the pricing for cerakote? Or is there a price list on the website?

Comment

...i'll stop by on my way home today... I drive past twice a day just getting too and from work.

Comment

excellent price for those looking into a custom build

Comment

what is done for the trigger? After market or tuned factory trigger?

Comment

I gotta a couple of 700's I've thought about doing something with. Might be hitting you up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              what is done for the trigger? After market or tuned factory trigger?
                              Same question I had......

Comment

Working...
                              X