• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing

Comment

Anybody know whats going on at Apache?

Comment

Apache is more than likely going to 4 or so rigs in the permian.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
          Anybody know whats going on at Apache?
          Haven't heard good news but that's most companies right now

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
            Haven't heard good news but that's most companies right now
            CEO left. Plus hearing they are losing others in upper management.

Comment

CEO left. Plus hearing they are losing others in upper management.
              Yea I saw that and that they got ex BP exec as CFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Catarina View Post
                The Saudi Arabian king died alittle earlier today....... what do you think that will do to oil prices tomorrow morning??

Comment

Keeping the narrative dream alive, Treasury Secretary Lew told Bloomberg TV this morning that "lower energy prices are good for the US economy" - seemingly missing the huge surge in jobless claims, the lack of clear gains by firms on lower fuel costs, rig count collapsing, and homebuilder concerns in Shale states. But it was his follow up idiocy that sparked weakness:

*LEW SAYS HE DOESN'T EXPECT OIL PRODUCTION IN U.S. TO DECLINE
                  *LEW SAYS U.S. CRUDE PRODUCERS CAN HANDLE DECLINE IN OIL PRICES
                  The reaction - WTI broke quickly to a $45 handle on heavy volume. Perhaps Secretary Lew should tell the firms that are laying off 1000s how to do their jobs if he is so sure that "they can handle it."

Comment

Keeping the narrative dream alive, Treasury Secretary Lew told Bloomberg TV this morning that "lower energy prices are good for the US economy" - seemingly missing the huge surge in jobless claims, the lack of clear gains by firms on lower fuel costs, rig count collapsing, and homebuilder concerns in Shale states. But it was his follow up idiocy that sparked weakness:

*LEW SAYS HE DOESN'T EXPECT OIL PRODUCTION IN U.S. TO DECLINE
                    *LEW SAYS U.S. CRUDE PRODUCERS CAN HANDLE DECLINE IN OIL PRICES
                    The reaction - WTI broke quickly to a $45 handle on heavy volume. Perhaps Secretary Lew should tell the firms that are laying off 1000s how to do their jobs if he is so sure that "they can handle it."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...crude-producti
                    I saw this on CNBC this AM...what an idiot.

Comment

I just jumped back over to a company I used to work for in their Turnaround Division. With the oil down a lot of Refineries have moved their T/A's. They got piles of work and I'm not gonna take a pay hit. I'll just keep on doing this till all this gets ironed out. Except I gotta shave. Sucks!!!!

Comment

Finish cementing here ina couple hours, get the drilling mud hauled off and pack the bags. Nabors M33 to the grass. Where I go Im not sure.

Comment

So true. 3 mos of living exp. then 6.... Make it happen!

Comment

My dad was cut to 3 days a week with eog. I had heard inervest was gonna hammer down and not cut back on drilling but then laid off some of their their drilling consultants.
                            Some of these companies are saying one thing and doing another. Watch yourselves.

Comment

ALL companies lie...Period. They say what they think employees need to hear. They have to or moral drops, production drops, then things get even worse.

If you're in oil anything or in anything that supports oil and believe what you're being told, just be prepared for disappointment. The ripple wave will go on for a few more months IMO. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

I posted in the classifieds also, but if anybody with some electrical experience needs a job I'm looking for some helpers. Got a bunch of work going this year. 60 hours for the next few weeks, 84 after that until August. Freeport, TX area. Pay between $20-$24 hr depending on experience. Chemical plant, no frc, no shave. Must pass a hair follicle.

Comment

Working...
                                X