PSE help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSE help?

My friend just bought a PSE Carrera from a guy off craigslist. It has a 29" draw and the draw weight is around 68. He took it to an archery shop and they told him that his draw length is 26" and he needs to get a new module for it. But they said that PSE doesn't make them anymore. I tried to do some research on it but couldn't find much. Anyone have any ideas? Any help would be appreciated!

Did you go see Coby Carter in Nacagdoches at the bowshop??? It used to be A1 pawn...

Comment

I'm living in Nacogdoches, my buddy lives in Allen, which is NE of Dallas. He took the bow to North Texas Archery I think. He is new to bow hunting and he was just trying to find something cheap. So he called me to see what he could do.

Comment

Call PSE customer service at:

520-884-9065
        7AM-3:30PM MST

They should be able to ship one to his door.

Comment

Ok thanks we will give that a try!

Comment

depending on which cam you have on the bow-if you have the lightning cam
            which has lmr or lmr2 stamped on it, pse can change over the cams to the centerfire setup, like the number above, call them and ask for Bobbie customer service and she will explain the process to you and take it from there

Comment

Ok thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
              X