Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas ASA Federation Championship Scores and Shooter of the Year Finals are UP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas ASA Federation Championship Scores and Shooter of the Year Finals are UP!

Scores and SOY standings have been posted!

if the page doesn't look updated, please hit refresh on your browser!

Thank You Celeste and Glenn !!!!!

Comment

Sweet!!

I got 4th Open C!!

I knew I didn't get 1, 2, or 3(obviously) but I was too hot, tired and knew Tracy was to busy to ask... but I'm stoked!

Wish I could have held together for those last 2 shots.

Can't wait til next year.

Thanks again to everyone involved.

Mike and Tracy get it done!! I know another organization that could take a lesson or 2 from them.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Congratulation Marty, you deserved it, you shot you butt off this year. what an Awesome shooting!!!

Dennis S.

Comment

Thanks Dennis,
            I fell one shoot short of my goal, so I have to work a little harder next year.
            See ya next time.

Comment

Thanks for all the hard work this year Glenn and Celeste. You are both a real asset to Texas ASA.

Comment

What a great season. Met a lot of new people and consider each of you friends. This was my first year to shoot ASA and second year overall to shoot competition. After having a new baby boy in late December and a lot of sleepless nights since, I am pretty pleased with 2nd in SOY in Hunter. Chad you shot very well this year and I congratulate you. Mike, Kenny and Jeff made the State shoot a lot of fun, even though I did not shoot very well. Mike and Tracey did a great job at each of the qualifiers and the state shoot. Thank you for all the hard work you did. And for those who worked very hard on posting and keeping up with scores from each shoot. I'm looking forward to next year and to seeing new found friends once again. Good luck to each of you in the upcoming hunting season.

Lance Finley

Comment

Marty, That'll be pc of cake for you next year, you'll get there. Are you going to world shoot in GA? I will see you next time bud, I may be busy again for the upcoming hunting season. gotta get geared up for it.

Comment

Working...
                  X