Simmons 190 Interceptor on Sale...{Trad Guys}

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simmons 190 Interceptor on Sale...{Trad Guys}

Simmons 190 grain Interceptors on Sale @ 3 Rivers Archery. Reg. $52.75 a 6pk, now $39.56 a 6pk. Got some on the way for my 'Ol Longbow.... 1-9/16 cut baby...

them jewles outta make quite the large hole!!!!

Comment

Yeah, 'bout the size of coffee cans. Ought to see what the 2 inch does.... :eek

Comment

190, 1-9/16 w/t a 1-1/8 Bleeder. Carnage Baby...

Comment

did simmons use that same design for the land shark?? sure looks familiar.

Comment

Basically, just shorter and more compact. All are phenomonal heads...

Comment

Ragin, I sure those are some awesome heads. I am currently shooting the 160grain Treesharks which are 1-9/16" also. I shot a 6 pt last week with them and got a complete passthru and the hole was incredible.

Comment

I like the 160 also, but I need the 190's to flex my arry off my Lbow, no what I mean...

Comment

I know what ya me Ragin! I really want to weigh my 1950's cedar shafts with the ol Howard Hill head and the MAIII's! Out of a 40lb long bow all you hear is the string coming off yer fingers!

Comment

No I mean I really do need it to flex the dang shaft more. I am forever more fightin too much spine off that dang thang. New I shoulda got it built about 56-57...

Comment

Working...
                    X