Free Camera Stap from Smugmug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Camera Stap from Smugmug

Just a little heads up -- Smugmug is giving away free straps and stickers.

Billions of happy photos, millions of passionate customers. Gorgeous online photo albums. Protect your priceless memories. Buy beautiful prints & gifts.

You have to be a member of one of those groups, but POTN counts, so you can sign up there and then follow the instructions on this page.......

I'm also logged into Texas Photo Forum.....join them here

I sent my request in about a week ago and got my stickers already.

The stickers and the strap come in separate shipments.

Thanks for the links.

Since you got your shiney new Smugbug strap today, you can just send that old busted Crumpler strap to me

Comment

Cool find. I have a strap on the way.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
          Thanks for the links.

Since you got your shiney new Smugbug strap today, you can just send that old busted Crumpler strap to me
          The Crumpler is so cool, I dropped it in the yard and lost it.

Comment

just sent mine in .

Comment

Thanks for the referral.

Comment

I've been using my SmugMug strap for a few months. It's a pretty decent and comfortable strap. No quick release thingy though. Is that an advantage or a disadvantage? Either way it's a pretty nice strap.

Comment

Don't start with me on the disconnect thing again.

It's late, I been drinking, and you know how I get.

Comment

Thanks for screwing me over Rod...

You lured me to TPF with promises of a free camera strap and of course I just had to check out their forums. Now I realize I really cannot live without two new lenses. Plus I'm debating whether I need to rein in my body envy at the D300 or shoot for the rumored D700.

That stupid strap better be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Convert View Post

That stupid strap better be worth it.

That TPF is a pretty cool site. I just registered yesterday.

Comment

Cool. Been on Texasphotoforum.com for a long time. Don't post much but do check it out from time to time.

Even though the jicky strap doesn't have quick release straps, I might can use it to pull Rod's vehicle out of the mud or something.

Comment

That's the last time I try to help any of you ingrates out with the offer of free stuff.

Casey -- the site is really big, but it doesn't seem like there is a whole lot of activity.
                          Course, I'm going off the gold standard when comparing it to this one.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up......Just sent in my request........

Comment

They must be wondering about all these new "hunting" usernames that are suddenly popping up.

Comment

Working...
                              X