Franks Deer Urine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Franks Deer Urine

I have some Franks from last season in my hunting bag is it still good? Has anyone used it from the previous year? Thanks

Originally posted by SmackDown73 View Post
    I have some Franks from last season in my hunting bag is it still good? Has anyone used it from the previous year? Thanks
    Id say no way Jose. Just get on Franks site and spend the 10 bucks and order fresh. Do you like 1 year old donuts?

Comment

Use the old Frank's to freshen up scrapes, etc. The new batch just became available... mine shipped out today. Amazing stuff!

Comment

I saw where it said its only available after the 24. Do you guys that have bought it think i will have it by the 28?

Comment

Ordered 2 bottles last Friday. Should be here any day! Never tried it and am hoping for some success.

Comment

Originally posted by Rage em View Post
            I saw where it said its only available after the 24. Do you guys that have bought it think i will have it by the 28?
            I would just call Frank and ask him....let him know you are in Texas and on Texasbowhunter.com. he's a good guy. I do know he has a huge numbers to fill on the new batch of doe estrus...but also know he sure likes us TBH'rs

Comment

FRANKS IS AWESOME! Just sayin

Comment

Are yall getting the estrous or double doe? What do you recommend?

Comment

Ive had good success with the estrous... but thats all I've ever ordered.

If you hit the right time in the woods with the estrous you can have a hay day watching bucks run into your set ups... If the bucks are not interested yet it probably wont change your luck much.

Last year my luck was around Thanksgiving getting it to work... but Im gonna have it out 2 weeks prior when I hunt in Nov. just in case

Comment

Ok, I'll try anything once......well most anything, just bought some estrous and look forward to trying it out!

Comment

Originally posted by elkbowhunter View Post
                      I would just call Frank and ask him....let him know you are in Texas and on Texasbowhunter.com. he's a good guy. I do know he has a huge numbers to fill on the new batch of doe estrus...but also know he sure likes us TBH'rs
                      Will do! Thanks for the info

Comment

How long will that 2oz bottle last?

Comment

I sprayed some double doe in my face on accident it was disgusting.

Comment

The estrous works like crazy. I placed my pre-order for 10 bottles a few weeks ago.
                            I started using it last year; during November I had bucks come in each time I used it.
                            The buck I shot last fall stopped to check out the doe-in-estrous I had sprayed on the trail. Frank is a great guy, and is big on quality customer service.
                            For some reason, I keep forgetting to mention Frank's products to the other guys on my lease.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                              I sprayed some double doe in my face on accident it was disgusting.

You don't say. Who would have thought a golden shower from a deer would be unpleasant.

Comment

Working...
                              X