No announcement yet.

"Official" SHNF 13-14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man O man , I hope they do some serious control burning next year.. My Go to area has brush over my head this year. I tried to make the track back to it this afternoon but gave up when the rains came....

Comment

Any body up for lunch Saturday??!!

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
        Any body up for lunch Saturday??!!
        Game, going to be my wife's first hunt this year. She was sick last week. Time and place..

Comment

Very possible time n place? waverly house its close?
          Last edited by roostar14; 10-03-2013, 05:02 PM.

Comment

The Fish Pond is my favorite, but The Waverly House is ok. What ever, I'll eat most foods.

Comment

Yea I love the fish pond too

Comment

The Fish pond rocks......

Comment

11:30-12:00 Fish Pond it is! And everyone is invited!!

Comment

I can't make it this Saturday NF. I wish I could, cause it would be great to meet yall. I'm going to sneak in a morning hunt on Sat. and rush back home. I have to work that evening. Maybe at another gathering, I will get a chance to meet you and Rudy.

Comment

I have to work on Saturdays so those are a no go I only was able to make the last one because I took a vacation day

Comment

We can make one for Sunday for the ones who can't make Sat.

Comment

Originally posted by FozzieBigBear View Post
                          Well my first day was a bust...... Had to leave my spot before I even hot in..... Can you imagine what I forgot at home? Yep that's right I had everything, but I forgot my license! What an idiot I am! What a great way to start the season off! It's too far to drive home and get it and go back, so my first day will have to be some other time! ****!
                          Fozzie - been there, done that. If you haven't wandered into the woods without a license before, you haven't been hunting long! LOL!

Glad this isn't life or death, or I'd have been dead long ago. I do try to remember that hunting is supposed to be fun.

Comment

I use time2hunt and is absolutely perfect for me... but ask the decent ones give the exact same stuff so just pick one lol

Also I didn't know about the fourth deer either damian so I'm glad we never had that Convo lol

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
                              I can't make it this Saturday NF. I wish I could, cause it would be great to meet yall. I'm going to sneak in a morning hunt on Sat. and rush back home. I have to work that evening. Maybe at another gathering, I will get a chance to meet you and Rudy.
                              Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                              I have to work on Saturdays so those are a no go I only was able to make the last one because I took a vacation day
                              Guys we can get together this Saturday at the Fish Pond Restaurant 11:30-12:00. And for those who can't make it We can get together next Sunday same place and time.

How does that sound??

I'd like to meet y'all!

Comment

Originally posted by roguecraft101 View Post
                                I use time2hunt and is absolutely perfect for me... but ask the decent ones give the exact same stuff so just pick one
                                I use this app. It seems to work pretty well.

Comment

Working...
                                X