Hunted ActionBowhunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunted ActionBowhunting

My son and I did a 2 day hunt with Action Bowhunting outside Dilley, Texas for Axis Deer this past weekend. Although, I only saw 2 Axis, and the buck was a magnificient animal, we did see plenty of other game. In fact, you had game coming in about every 15-20 minutes. Whitetail, Fallow, Blackbuck, Sika, some Stag and plenty of pigs. Unfortunately, my son did not recover a Sika that he shot and was plenty disappointed. I ended up taking a Blackbuck.

The owner, Tommy Muston was quite a character, but a gracious host. He even shared a dinner and talk with us at camp. The ranch manager/guide, Mike Blanchard, went out of his way to make sure we saw animals and took care of all the comforts. The hunt was reasonably priced and easy to get to. ActionBowhunting is in it's start-up phase and hopefully they will be able to keep the Ranch stocked with quality animals. Eventhough we did not take an Axis, all in all the hunt was a success and I would recommend it to anyone. We had a great time and we plan a on a return trip.

Thankyou Mike and Tommy, Merry Christmas and a good New Year. Oh, almost forgot, Merry Christmas to their new member " Tracker " the 8 week old Beagle.

www.actionbowhunting.com Mike Blanchard 832-516-5714

Sounds like y'all had a good time.

Comment

Thanks for coming out, I look forward to y'all coming to Action Bowhunting again. Sorry we could not recover the Sika, I am still looking and, will call you when I see him.

Comment

Good deal. Sounds like it still was a success. Get em next go round.

Comment

Thanks Whompum, had great time & will definitely be back

Comment

Sounds like a good time. Post a pic of your black buck

Comment

Unfortunately many of us don't do face book and the website has little information. Is that going to change as your place progresses? It sounds like a great time was had and it should be a place to try out.

Comment

Looks like ill be heading there in the near future

Comment

I saw all kinds of critters this morning while in the stand Axis, Red Deer, Aoudad, Blackbucks, and of course the pigs. Heres's a 70 lb pig I took this morning.
                  Attached Files

Comment

You do not have to have a facebook account to view this link, www.facebook.com/pages/Action-Bowhunting/, it will let you see the pictures I have posted, there is an about section and my contact information is on there as well. If you would like a pricelist you can also PM me with your email address and I will be happily send you one.

Thanks and Happy Hunting

Comment

Working...
                    X