Botach Tactical...Lol!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Botach Tactical...Lol!!

For all of you that ordered magazines yesterday...good luck...as usual they are to lazy to contact you to tell you they recieved over 10,000 orders for magazines yesterday and your order will not be filled..

If you placed a order with them, and recieved a order confirmation call them..

I have heard back from two people already today that recieved order confirmations and item showed instock and orders will not be filled be.

if it was ordered with CC, there are protections in place.

it is odd that the website is dead

Comment

i ordered, got confirmation email, and account was charged

Does your crystal ball still say I won't get them?

I do see that their domain is parked today and not resolving to the site

Comment

I have ordered with them several times. I have always received my stuff in a timely fashion.

Comment

Google complaints on them, that kept me from ordering.

wee

Comment

Glad i didn't end up ordering last night

Comment

Like I said, if you ordered with them on Pmags yesterday, give them a call and dont be surpirsed when they tell you they over sold and the order will not be filled...

They burnt me last year on a sale item and shipped me a totally different item that was "like" what I ordered..I complaind and it took 3 months to get my money back even though they had their items back within three days of me recieving it and returning it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post

They burnt me last year on a sale item and shipped me a totally different item that was "like" what I ordered..I complaind and it took 3 months to get my money back even though they had their items back within three days of me recieving it and returning it.
                thats just terrible customer service right there

Comment

i talked to them today...they said they wont charge CC if item is on backorder...mine didnt get charged...FYI

Comment

Great I order some as well and my debit card WAS charged.. Whats the contact number so I can call?

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
                      Like I said, if you ordered with them on Pmags yesterday, give them a call and dont be surpirsed when they tell you they over sold and the order will not be filled...

i remember this item

Comment

Originally posted by aggieland View Post
                        Great I order some as well and my debit card WAS charged.. Whats the contact number so I can call?
                        X2

Comment

I was charged as well go figure. Wonder if mine got in?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                            i remember this item

LOL!! YEAP!! And I was not alone in that fiasco..

Comment

here ya go..Since when you click on contact us and it is now gone..

I just happen to have the number..888-344-5145

Comment

Working...
                              X