any one hunted the wildlife ranch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any one hunted the wildlife ranch?

i saw some of there hunts on ebay anyone here have any input on them for axis or fallows,rams etc.

Bill

feel free to email me and I will tell you what I know about them. sftaxidermy@sbcglobal.net

Comment

I think if you search the forum you'll find what you're looking for.

DJ

Comment

they arent too far from our place in mason and i always see animals there....and at their headquarters or whatever in mason their hunters are always there with some very nice animals i would go if i wasnt headin to barksdale

Comment

I have talked to friends and customers that have been to the wildlife ranch. From what I have heard, I am not interested in going. Sounds like more of a petting zoo to me. Ride around in a pasture full of hungry animals, THAT COME UP TO THE RANCH TRUCK HOPING TO GET FED, pick one out and shoot it. If you want, you can get out of the truck and shoot one w/ your bow.

Now, again, I have not been there. I am going by what I was told. But I hunt w/ a couple of people that have been there and that is the story I got.

Comment

I've read AND heard basically the same thing that Skeeter said.

Comment

I have some good friends that went a few years ago. Look elsewhere. With just a little research, you will find out more about that place than the owners would want you to know.

Comment

I am with everyone else on here look somewhere else. I have never been there but heard bad things.

Comment

eee i never heard that..im glad someone spoke up and said somethin...if thats the case then just wait for the petting zoo to come to town and you possibly score on a little whitetail....or even a camel! jk man that sux they have some very nice animals there

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
                    I have talked to friends and customers that have been to the wildlife ranch. From what I have heard, I am not interested in going. Sounds like more of a petting zoo to me. Ride around in a pasture full of hungry animals, THAT COME UP TO THE RANCH TRUCK HOPING TO GET FED, pick one out and shoot it. If you want, you can get out of the truck and shoot one w/ your bow.

Now, again, I have not been there. I am going by what I was told. But I hunt w/ a couple of people that have been there and that is the story I got.
                    pretty well sums it up.

Comment

Dont think so

:Iasked the same question awhile back and all the feedback was negative. Gonna spend my money and time else where.
                      Ive done alot of looking on here and elsewhereand there are alot of places with good reputations for the same money.
                      You choose

Comment

Been there, done that, and would NOT recommend it to any real hunter.

Comment

Originally posted by 7pointbuck View Post
                          i saw some of there hunts on ebay anyone here have any input on them for axis or fallows,rams etc.

Bill
                          it is what you make it

Comment

Working...
                          X