Game Cameras that mms/email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Cameras that mms/email

I have a ltl acorn mms that I used last year with decent success. Very touchy set up. Redeployed last week and it is not working as well. Was going to buy another acorn this year but......

Anyone have experience with the others?

The HCO um562, or
    Covert special ops, or
    Scout guard
    Or any others?

Watching this one... interested as well...

Comment

I think these are about 1 year from from being "good." So far they are barely useable. If they don't make one decent in the next year I'll make a TBH one. It isn't rocket science!

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
          I think these are about 1 year from from being "good." So far they are barely useable. If they don't make one decent in the next year I'll make a TBH one. It isn't rocket science!
          Do it NOW, Kevin! You could sell a ton of em!! If they worked and didn't cost an arm & a leg...

Comment

Originally posted by mathewsbullseye View Post
            Watching this one... interested as well...
            X2

Comment

Originally posted by Cuz View Post
              Do it NOW, Kevin! You could sell a ton of em!! If they worked and didn't cost an arm & a leg...
              Unfortunately there are fairly large lead times between development and production if you want to do it cheaply and by the time I would be done, big companies with more resources would fix their problems about the same time. (that's my gut feeling anyway)

Comment

Originally posted by bbuck8 View Post
                I have a ltl acorn mms that I used last year with decent success. Very touchy set up. Redeployed last week and it is not working as well. Was going to buy another acorn this year but......

Anyone have experience with the others?

The HCO um562, or
                Covert special ops, or
                Scout guard
                Or any others?
                I have the HCO UM562, low signal on my lease but the camera does send photos without a problem, the gophone plan cost me $22 a month for unlimited text/photos

wee

Comment

I'll be watching this one. Bump for you.

Comment

I use the go phone plan and it is about 20 bucks a month. That seems to work pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                      just need to make one that can dupe your cell and you'd be golden....

Comment

for those of you using the go phone plan, spill the recipe, what cam and what service with go phone?

Comment

Originally posted by blacksunshine View Post
                          for those of you using the go phone plan, spill the recipe, what cam and what service with go phone?
                          att gophone plan, mine is $22 a month unlimited text, calls are charged by the minute but never used. if you have a family plan that has unlimited text it can be a low as $10 a month.

wee

Comment

Originally posted by Wheelie View Post
                            att gophone plan, mine is $22 a month unlimited text, calls are charged by the minute but never used. if you have a family plan that has unlimited text it can be a low as $10 a month.

wee
                            which camera? what megapixel?

Comment

Originally posted by blacksunshine View Post
                              which camera? what megapixel?
                              HCO UM562 8meg. on the card, when it text they are resized smaller,

wee

Comment

Working...
                              X