Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Granger Ranger Xtreme Hunt ROLL CALL, tow the line people!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Granger Ranger Xtreme Hunt ROLL CALL, tow the line people!

This is the official Roll Call thread for the Granger Ranger Xtreme Hunt on Feb. 22-24.

Post-up when you will be at No.7 (primitive boat launch).
    a) If you have a boat or not
    b) If no boat what time you will need the San Gabriel shuttle to pick you up.

If you plan on coming from the lake (Taylor Park etc) post an approximate time for your arrival so we can be on the lookout for ya. I would hate for you to spend the night on the lake hung-up on a stump.

Use this thread to co-ordinate rides from home as well; this way all the logistical informatin is in one spot.

I will be there around 1200 on Fri. the 22nd, I have a boat (12 footer) that can shuttle people.

Also I have tons of extra gear, if you need something for camping let me know I may have it, if I have it you can borrow it.

Present

Boat; Launch from Talor Park, noon Feb. 22nd

Austin, to Round Rock (hwy 79), to Granger

Comment

I'll be at #7 Noon or earlier on Friday with a 14Ft Jonboat and probably a kayak or two. I'll give any volunteers a ride behind the boat in the kayak .......or the jon-boat if you're not game enough.

I'll be coming from Houston via I-10 to Bastrop to Taylor if anyone needs a ride.

Comment

I'm there along with a newbie!
        Noon on friday so Sackett and Dahmer can help me unload my canoe!

I call the same campground again as last years!
        Last edited by Bowwiz; 01-14-2008, 02:32 PM.

Comment

12 noon show up time at primitive launch.
          10' raft.

So the list goes like this so far.

Dahmer // boat
          Wildman // boat
          Rat // boat
          Sackett // boat
          Bowwiz + 1 // boat.

Comment

JayB and brother Nathan around noon Friday. Will need transport. Hate the long walk from the parking lot of the primitive ramp!
            We will be driving from Dallas.

Comment

Dahmer // boat
              Wildman // boat
              Rat // boat
              Sackett // boat
              Bowwiz + 1 // boat
              JayB +1 // need shuttle.

Comment

I will be at #7 between 5 and 6pm. I do not have a boat (yet).
                Headcount is still in the air. Me and at least one teenager (possibly up to 3 teens)

Comment

I'll be at the Taylor Park boat ramp.A buddy and my daughter(maybe).Be there around 5 pm(stupid work).Coming from Lampasas Co if anyone needs a lift.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by GregO View Post
                    Me and at least one teenager (possibly up to 3 teens)
                    Greg are these teenagers boys?If so I may have to rethink bringing my daughter.

DJ

Comment

I will leave from the ramp sometime on friday. Not sure of the time because I cant take off that day and I wont know till a few days before what time I can get away. Will have my 15' boat with me. I am able to shuttle a few people at a time. 4 total if I want to get on plane.

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
                        Greg are these teenagers boys?If so I may have to rethink bringing my daughter.

DJ
                        Now that's funny. Yes they are boys, ages 15-18. I'd say it's safe to bring her. The oldest has a steady girl and the 15 year old already has a harem. I doubt he could handle any more.

No really, they're good, she'll be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                          I will leave from the ramp sometime on friday. Not sure of the time because I cant take off that day and I wont know till a few days before what time I can get away. Will have my 15' boat with me. I am able to shuttle a few people at a time. 4 total if I want to get on plane.
                          #7 to camp is 5 minutes at idle speed. You don't want to get on plane, I don't think it would be safe. shallow, narrow and stumps!!

Comment

Originally posted by GregO View Post
                            #7 to camp is 5 minutes at idle speed. You don't want to get on plane, I don't think it would be safe. shallow, narrow and stumps!!

He He He....Grego, you need to ride with me!

Comment

Cantexduck, is Chris coming with ya?

Comment

Working...
                              X