home made ground blind ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

home made ground blind ideas

i am in the process of tearing down a 44 x 35 deck and building a 12 x 44 shop.

the deck had lattice around the top and bottom of the walls so i will have some lattice laying around.

i have a few ideas on how to make a ground blind out it. before i start construction on them i would (pull a smart) ask the tbh family for some other ideas

Sounds cool.

Hank

Comment

All I can say, is make it durable, weather proof, sent proof and above all else, Big enough or roomy!

The last one I built was 6'X6'X6' with a tin roof with 3 fold down windows.
      Totally dark inside with a dirt floor.

Comment

Artificial Christmas trees!
        Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
        l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
        ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

You can never please everyone, concentrate on your needs!

Comment

The lattice should suit you well, as long as you plant honey suckle all around it to give you that homey feel!

Comment

The lattice should work great! The only tips I’ve got is make sure it is big enough and the window don’t sit directly across for each other. I made one and used that black plastic that some people put on high fences to shield your view, this allows some air flow but keeps it dark enough not to be detected. However don’t use it for the roof, it leaks, you never know how much staying dry means until the day you need it!

Comment

Working...
              X