Semi-Live Hunt at 3 Fingers Bowhunting 3/9 - 3/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Semi-Live Hunt at 3 Fingers Bowhunting 3/9 - 3/11

Well it is a little early to get started but I'm so excited I thought I would do it anyway. Lasthurrah, buherndog,myself and a couple other non tbhers are headed to three fingers bowhunting this weekend. We will be doing our best to make this a live hunt. Hopefully by Sunday there will be some dead schimitar horned oryx, fallow deer, black buck, and multiple hogs on the ground. Wish us luck and we will try to post some pics even though tapatalk has been difficult with pics.

Good luck

Comment

Good luck lets see some ldp

Comment

Can't wait! Going to be a blast. There is a nice scimitar horned oryx with my name on it waiting for. Hopefully the weather and animals will cooperate enough to allow me a shot.
        I forsee some swine biting the dust as well!

Comment

Here are some teaser pics from the results of my last trip out!

I am in the first pic and my buddy Travis is in the third pic and we are both making another appearance. The man in the middle is my buddy in the Navy with me who was going to join us again, but unfortunately he is PCS-ing soon and won't be able to head out.

Comment

I didn't get an invite?

All kidding aside, good luck and I hope y'all get a bunch of critters.

Comment

long week

Boys its going to be a long week for us with the anticipation of the 2nd annual 3FB hunt. I am looking forward to several hog squeals and some large horns hitting the dirt. If nothing else we will have some good times.

Comment

You forgot to mention the amount of stones that will be killed this weekend as well

Comment

I'm stoked Travis is on tbh now.

Comment

Thanks Clint we will get you in on the next one nice oryx by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by texanhoyt View Post
                      I'm stoked Travis is on tbh now.
                      About time he drank the koolaid!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CletusBodeen View Post
                        I didn't get an invite?

All kidding aside, good luck and I hope y'all get a bunch of critters.
                        Sorry, brother! We were pretty much all full until a couple of late drop outs due to the unexpected.

Next time your definitely welcomed.

Comment

Good luck boys. Its a great place to hunt. Got my blackbuck on the wall from there. Planning another trip one of these days. Keep us posted. If I recall ATT works pretty well out there.

Comment

By the way, welcome to the campfire Travis.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                              By the way, welcome to the campfire Travis.
                              Thanks, I spend a lot of time on this website so I figured I mise well Join..

bu2herndog, I already told you no stones would be had. I will be bringing Colorado Kool Aide fresh from the blue mountians as well as some Tennessee Jack strictly for medicinal purposes only....

Comment

Working...
                              X