Granger Extreme Hunt 2012 - Recap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Granger Extreme Hunt 2012 - Recap!

Starting this thread as the recap. Post your pics, stories, experiences and etc....here.

Leave the BS out of this thread about what's right or wrong about chasing down wrong-doers.

Here's some pics off one of the trail cams and my phone. I'll have more when I get time.
    Attached Files

What did yall end up doing with the baby piglets? They would made some good pork chops in a couple of months.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTING_COACH View Post
      What did yall end up doing with the baby piglets? They would made some good pork chops in a couple of months.
      Fried em up

Comment

Originally posted by bho0351 View Post
        Fried em up
        Awesome !!

Comment

I love how you have the kiddo there holding the piglet, then the next pic is of everyone around the campfire...with someone mooning the game cam...???

Comment

Man wish I wasn't at work last weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by cshall999 View Post
              I love how you have the kiddo there holding the piglet, then the next pic is of everyone around the campfire...with someone mooning the game cam...???

Those are Sackett's arseless britches

Comment

Originally posted by bho0351 View Post
                Those are Sackett's arseless britches
                I got to hang with y'all more...y'all are CRAZY!!! But I guess we all are.

Comment

So someone actually killed a hog, this year? Awesome!

The trail cam at camp was a brilliant idea! I might try that sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                    So someone actually killed a hog, this year? Awesome!

The trail cam at camp was a brilliant idea! I might try that sometime.
                    We ate good all weekend. Sackett can cook some mean grub.
                    Pigglets are real gooood!
                    The campfire stories are priceless.

Comment

The furture of GRXH - Gage is a one boy wonder for his age. I bet you could throw him into the woods and the kid would survive.

Click image for larger version

Name:	future.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	24055421

Comment

my top ten list this year:

10. Trying to run after and catch some piglets
                        9. Joey may have a chance at beating Usain bolt!!
                        8. Being outdoors
                        7. Seeing Joey get drunk off of twisted tea lol
                        6. My first shot AT a pig
                        5. campfire stories
                        4. fried piglets
                        3. hog juice
                        2. Huntinfool Finding Plus1 Aggie ring
                        1. Being around a great bunch of guys (and girl) and having an awesome weekend.

pics and vid will have to come later.

i had a great time this year and better than the last. i dont plan on missing one. cant wait til next year.

Me and Plus1 might just go out and hunt and camp out there sometime soon!
                        Last edited by viper3853; 02-29-2012, 10:56 AM.

Comment

I saw more pigs this year than I have in all the hunts I've made previously. I was on hogs everytime I went out. Didn't have my bow on me when Joey shot his hog or we would of had more pigs on the pit. Next year, we've got a game plan to funnel the hogs to some shooters.

Me and Gage snuck up within 30 yards of some pigs bedded beneath a blowdown and the biggest out of the group ran within 10 yards of Gage. What does Gage do? He runs right after him armed with nothing but a stick and hollers, "lets go after him" without even looking to see if I'm following

Comment

1. it only takes Huntinfool 3.5 seconds to find an aggie ring in the dark (THANKS by the way.. you saved my life! and a big old thanks to all the guys that helped me look for it during the day as well)
                            2. Wild man is 1 speeding boat shy of a heart attack
                            3. A LOT of TBHers are WOSSIES! HA 65 people...
                            4. Girlie drinks are NOT just for girls - Joey really loves those twisted teas
                            5. That last BEER really put ChrisGunGuy over the edge... nothing to do with the bottle of liquor he downed before the beer
                            6. Thank you Rat for teaching me how cast a net... i really enjoyed our fishin trip
                            7. Thank you wild man for letting me tag along on the Princess, you've got a sweet ride!
                            8. I ate better on this extreme hunt than i have in quite a few years
                            9. The GRXH patches are BADGES only while you're putting on lipgloss
                            10. "oh dang!.. thats a gorilla!" is an appropriate reaction when a kid in a gorilla suit stands next to you.

I had a GREAT weekend, and i'm already counting down the days until we get to do it all over again next year!

Comment

this guy runs around the woods at night.........i wuz skareded
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X