Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Diamond C group hunt last weekend of Jan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diamond C group hunt last weekend of Jan

Alright looks like we have a couple openings for a group out at the fabbled Diamond C. For those of you that haven't been now is the time. For those that have and want to go again, now is the time. The new lodge is sleepable and has 2 bathrooms so we'll be one of the first groups to test drive that sucker.
    Who is in? Looks like we need atleast 2 spots filled but that may go up in the next couple of days.

Let me talk to the boss...is it Friday through Sunday, or just Saturday and Sunday? Am I able to pick my own package on what to hunt for, is that already decided based on the previous reservation? Thanks, sorry about the questions, new to hunting ranches/leases, etc....Eric

Comment

You pick your package. Also it would be from Friday noon to Sunday noon, but Skylar would probably work with you if needed Saturday and full day Sunday hunt.
      Last edited by Sparkles; 01-03-2012, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Thanks, Dale. That may be a little too soon for me to pull my bow. We'll see.

Comment

Here is the website take a look at the different packages.
          Also a deposit will be due, once you have comitted to this hunt or with in a few days after.

Comment

I am out, no funding

Comment

Originally posted by Rsatt View Post
              Thanks, Dale. That may be a little too soon for me to pull my bow. We'll see.
              You are always welcome come and hang out if you want Mr Ronnie.

Comment

Originally posted by Snipehunter View Post
                I am out, no funding
                Yeah I hear ya. Kids are expensive huh?! Anyhow I'll keep you posted on the next brother hate that you can't make it.

Comment

Originally posted by 3pairs12 View Post
                  You are always welcome come and hang out if you want Mr Ronnie.
                  Thanks, Dale. It would be hard for me to be there, and not hunt...Going to Dr tomorrow. He should release me to drive...We'll see. Don't count on me tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsatt View Post
                    Thanks, Dale. It would be hard for me to be there, and not hunt...Going to Dr tomorrow. He should release me to drive...We'll see. Don't count on me tho.
                    You got it buddy and if he releases you and you are able to hunt we'll make room for the Papa Smurf to hunt. Good luck at the Doc tomorrow.

Comment

So far the definitely ins are myself Ron, Rlander and the probablies are Corey and Mountainman.

Comment

I'm doing the Four day exotic package again. Just taking the old longbow and I plan on stacking those critters like cord wood.

Dale are you going to go open check book?
                        Last edited by Ron; 01-03-2012, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
                          I'm doing the Four day exotic package again. Just taking the old longbow and I plan on stacking those critters like cord wood again.

Dale are you going to go open check book?
                          fix'd it.

Welp I will be going after an oryx most likely unless I sneak out this next week and get one, and then from there I don't know. I may bring Brittnee if we can't get close to fillin this up, and she really wants a red deer doe.
                          You really are making the complete crossover to trad gear only huh?! I have always wanted to spot and stalk a pig with my long bow but got rid of it so I guess that will take a little while longer.
                          Last edited by Sparkles; 01-03-2012, 11:08 AM.

Comment

VERY tempting......

Sparky, give me a call this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
                              VERY tempting......

Sparky, give me a call this evening.
                              Will do brotha. Did you get that text I sent you the other day about your ole buddy's place in Klondike? Craziest deal ever. I would have done a group text for this but you know how good I am at that.

Comment

Working...
                              X