Another homemade broadhead thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another homemade broadhead thread

I am no means a blacksmith, but I thought I'd try my hand at making some broadheads. I've always wanted to make some, so i got some scrap stainless steel about as thick as a nickel. I hand drew the designs, cut'em out with a bandsaw (which I found out i severely suck at), and been working on them with a dremel. I still got a long way to go. I plan on drilling cool-looking holes to reduce weight. The german kinectics looking one weights in at a heft 400 grains and the other one is around 200 grains. I would like to finish them out at 200 grains and 180 respectively. What to yall think? I need some input from the pros.

this one is slightly off centered. I'll try my best to fix it.

stick to aircraft brother HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!! JK !!!LOOKS GOOD KEEP'EM COMING FOLLOWING ALONG ON THIS BUILD!

Comment

Originally posted by HEADHUNTER71 View Post
      stick to aircraft brother HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!! JK !!!LOOKS GOOD KEEP'EM COMING FOLLOWING ALONG ON THIS BUILD!
      Dude, it you think those are bad, you should check out my fighter jet making skills! Off we go, into the wild blue yonder.....

Comment

Nice work... I'm sure that Bountyhunter will give you a praise or some constructive criticism. He is the real pro, his work never stops amazing me.

Comment

Looks good to me. if it ever gets cold and im trapped inside im gona build me a few.

Comment

Its all good bro. Ohh by the way i got the print were do i send funds fer wat ever it was we were doing that fer????

Comment

Its all good bro. Ohh by the way i got the print were do i send funds fer wat ever it was we were doing that fer????
              Oh... send chew a PM.

Comment

Keep us informed on the broadheads....nice work.

Comment

Nice work!! Better than I could do!

Comment

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

Looks like a good start to me.

I've never tried it, but have the hankerin to.

Rick

Comment

I don't have any special tools, so i'm going in this bare minimal. I'm just aiming for a functional bh while having fun alone the way!

Comment

Good start

Comment

Having fun and traditional go hand and hand!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X