Need a good day hunt!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a good day hunt!!!

I am looking for a good Texas day hunt.When I say good all I mean is a place that actually has game on it.You see I've been on 4 day hunts now in the past year and seen a total of 3 deer in 4 hunts and 3 of the 4 were in the same group...lol.Anywhere in Tx is fine and I'm not looking for a "trophy" hunt.Just a day hunt with deer on it and that will let me and the wife do a little varmit hunting at night would be great.Gun or bow,weekend hunt and AFFORDABLE a must.
    PLEASE let me know if you have a place or know of one that fits tha bill.Thnk you!!!

Lincoln ranch near Laredo,Tx. Check out their website;reasonably priced and plenty of game. There is also an opportunity to shoot a monster buck. Hogs and javelina will keep you occupied while waiting on a shooter buck. With no trophy fees this is truly one of the best day leases for the money. Hunt late december/early january if there are openings.

Comment

management hunts $500 for 7pt or less. >120" plus unlimited hogs.

great family accomodations.

Comment

Thanks guys.Has anyone been on the Lincoln Ranch hunt??How'd ya do??

Comment

Check out Elm Creek in Bracketville. I have hunted day leases all over the State and have never seen as much game as I did at Elm Creek.

Comment

I say you cant go wrong with Kiethjohnsoutdoors 210-857-2195

Comment

I have a nice place in East Texas with hogs and deer. Give me a call at 903 725 3958 and I will fill you in on some details.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                Check out Elm Creek in Bracketville. I have hunted day leases all over the State and have never seen as much game as I did at Elm Creek.
                Do they have a website or #?Thanks guys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuzins8 View Post
                  Do they have a website or #?Thanks guys!!!
                  I am not for sure that they have a website. The last number I have for Jacob Fawn is 830-765-4493. Give him a call and you mention that the guys on Texasbowhunter.com told you about his place.

Comment

I'll second Elm Creek. I've been there several times. Always see lots of deer. I usually went with 4 other guys and we probably averaged seeing 8-10 deer per sit, and they were in bow range too. Spring turkey hunting is pretty good also.

Comment

Working...
                    X