TBH Epress needed. DFW tooooo Houston area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Epress needed. DFW tooooo Houston area

Because of reasons beyond my control i wont be able to make the trip south to deliver the black lab puppy.

Craig was really looking forward to getting her tomorrow and I have had to dissapoint him.

If anyone is heading that way thid weekend and could bring him a suprise it would be greatly appreciated.

I can meet someone anywhere need be to get you the puppy and he can meet you anywhere in the houston area.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I can meet someone anywhere in the houston area and outer areas as well almost anytime Friday.

Comment

We will be at the inlaws in Salado this weekend. I need to check with the wife to make sure it would be fine. I might be able to meet further north on 35 Sunday early afternoon.

Comment

Ok so possible drop off point half way to Austin as Option as well if anyone is going that way too..

Comment

Halfway drop off to houston possible too...I can meet somebody halfway if it helps

Comment

To the top

Comment

ttt

Comment

ttt Anyone else that can help?

Comment

ttt If someone can make it to centerville I can meet you there.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Cody, i'm coming to D/FW area tomorrow for a NYE party....i could get it back to Waco area on saturday if that helps....

Comment

Thats awesome D.. maybe some can get it from waco too agvet

Comment

I'll give my mother a call tomorrow, she was thinking about visiting me this weekend before I head overseas. She would be able to take it to Conroe. I'll let you know something around noon tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by N Dubya View Post
                              I'll give my mother a call tomorrow, she was thinking about visiting me this weekend before I head overseas. She would be able to take it to Conroe. I'll let you know something around noon tomorrow.
                              I can pick her up in conroe if that works out

Comment

Working...
                              X