Game cart from a used kids stroller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game cart from a used kids stroller

Bought a 3 wheel jogging stroller at a garage sale for 20 bucks. Took the front wheel off and the nylon seat and installed sheet metal in the bottom of the trailer. Attached a piece of schedule 80 to the front tire mount with a piece of allthread. Then I took the schedule 80 and drilled a hole at the angle of my bike seat pole, see pics. Make sure you drill the hole so that the schedule 80 is horizontal, so it won't drag on your back tire. I've used it to haul deer, climbing stand, backpack.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kurt68; 11-15-2010, 07:48 PM.

not bad i like it

Comment

wow

Comment

are you saying if i build one i can shoot deer like that?

Comment

Nice, but an old man like me would have to mount a chainsaw motor on the bike to get back to camp! LOL

Comment

Good cart, Great Buck!!

Comment

Nicely thought out and built. For old guys like me, a four wheeler and a rope works for me though. Sometimes my S-10 pickup gets a workout. Heck, even used my Kubota front end loader once. Nevertheless, great job, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by native_texan View Post
                Nicely thought out and built. For old guys like me, a four wheeler and a rope works for me though. Sometimes my S-10 pickup gets a workout. Heck, even used my Kubota front end loader once. Nevertheless, great job, bro.
                Yeah, I like my 4-wheeler too, but I think he is hunting public land where nothing but foot traffic or carts are allowed.

Comment

Looks great but wouldn't ever work in sandy pastures. Got plenty of those that's why I got a Ranger.

Comment

Great Idea

Comment

Thanks guys, I use it mainly for Hagerman and Sam Houston National Forest. And I do use a 4-wheeler or my 4x4 taco at the lease. But some places only allow pedal power!

Comment

Good idea.

Comment

Nice cart, great deer

Comment

Looks good. How hard is that thing to pedal when it's loaded up?

Comment

Hey Kurt,

Im hunting segment C and I thought about building one of these. How hard was it to pedal with that deer loaded?

Comment

Working...
                              X