Info around Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Info around Dallas

Does anyone have any info about any tournements or even cool places to shoot around the dallas area?

There is a local shoot every Thursday night that has been around for years in Grayson County right next to Hagerman. It Starts the end of Feb. and runs through September. Just West of the Refuge office.

Comment

3-D won't get started until sometime in Jan. or Feb. Just keep checking here. You'll know when it get rollin. Hope to meet you on a range soon.

Comment

I am a member of Collin County Bowhunters and I live in Lavon. We are probably the closest club to Wylie. Our tournament season starts in February and runs through August each year.
        You can go to collincountybowhunters.org to get a map and find out about our club. We are going to have some rules changes and our membership fees are going to be reduced for 2011.
        We have a range that is open to members year round. We have target bags on the practice range and about 25 practice 3D targets on the range for use anytime. Things are a little slow out there right now because most of us are concentrating on deer hunting.
        We would love to have you come out and join us. There are a group of us that normally practice in the afternoons once or twice a week (except in deer season).

if you need any other info, shoot me a PM with your phone number and we can talk, and maybe meet and go shoot a round.

Wayne

Comment

Cinnamon creek ranch is near cabelas. Not too far. Best facility you'll find anywhere and always someone out there to shoot with. There's 6 full outdoor courses, dozens of indoor lanes, indoor broadhead range, and the techno hunting system. Not to mention a full pro shop.

Comment

Mesquite archery but they are in Lancaster off I20 good 3D course and range

Comment

Originally posted by newj View Post
              Cinnamon creek ranch is near cabelas. Not too far. Best facility you'll find anywhere and always someone out there to shoot with. There's 6 full outdoor courses, dozens of indoor lanes, indoor broadhead range, and the techno hunting system. Not to mention a full pro shop.
              Do you need a membership for cinnamon creek. If not, is it expensive.

Comment

No and no.

Comment

Thanks for the information

Comment

Tony,

I left you a phone message with my phone number. Call me some time and I will be glad to take you out to the range and shoot a practice round. Leaving for the dder lease on Wednesday and probably won't be back until Sunday or monday.

Wayne

Comment

You didn't really specify what kinds of tournaments you were looking for, but the indoor season has started for TFAA. If you go to www.texasfieldarchery.org, it will give you a schedule of where all the shoots are being held on the weekends.

You can literally shoot all the way across Texas on the weekends.

Comment

In the spring, On Target Archery in Canton has a shoot every Saturday.

Comment

There is the Irving Bowhunters Association. They have an outdoor 3d range on Loop 12 and 408 last time I checked.

Comment

The website is www.ibatx.org

Comment

Archer's For Christ in Paris, Tx, will be having their first 3D tourn on Saturday, 8 Jan. We'll start at 11am, 30 targets and non-members are welcome. Shooting fees are $10. for members and $15. for non-members, concession, cash shoot and long distance shot. We're not that far from the DFW metroplex and we'd love to have you shoot with us. PM if you have questions.

Comment

Working...
                              X