Fletching Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fletching Setup

What do you prefer on your setup and why? (bored at lunch)

Anyone have anything unusual? FOBS? Zebra Striped?

PICS IF YA HAVE'EM

no pics, but my cousin shoots FOB's and loves them, I am not particularly sold on them, since he had to change his setup a bit, but I have 2" blazers, 2 red 1 black (I love the black and red combo)

Comment

Old school, all white with a bit of helex
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JBS View Post
        Old school, all white with a bit of helex
        your the reason I want to try 4" veins one day, just to have that much helix looks cool as hell!!!

Comment

They are Flex Fletch PPF-360
          They are only 3.6 inches, control like you would not believe.

Comment

Fl Yellow FOB's with warning sign wraps on the FOB's and 4" wraps on the arrows. White nocks.

Comment

Orange FOB's with white protective enamel paint on the last 8" of arrow before fob.

Comment

JBS, I like that setup..!!

Comment

Im new here, but heres a pic of my arrows. This was my first wrap/fletching job agter moving away from Quikfletch. 7" Orange fade wraps with 3" Fusion Vanes.

Comment

3" feathers here.... As for why.... Thats what I was turned onto by the guy that walked me into this bowhunting stuff over 13 years ago... I tried the blazers when they first came out but I had some clearance issues with them, so I went back to my trusty old feathers....

I am just running slid colors at this time but in the past I have done some really creative stuff with my fletchings....

Comment

Working...
                    X