bike.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bike.

i have a fourwheeler and i used it a few times but i feel like they know im in the woods. i still park it 300-400yds away and walk in. stopped using it and started just doin what i use to with my truck cause it is quieter. but i dont like the long azz walk.

started on my schwinn yesterday. should finish this afternoon or tomorrow and use it tues or wed.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bike1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	24827490

Check Cabelas. They have the Mad Dog Gear gun racks in the bargain cave. I bought the pair for my mountain bike for shotgun/ duck hunting but they are big enough to put a bow into and then bungy-cord it down. Item: IK-523898. $19.99 plus shipping. VERY well made and heavy duty.

Comment

bought some mad dogs today but theyre a little differnt and when i mounted them on the handle bars they were a little too narrow. so im takin my bike and all to work tomorrow and fab up a rack for the front outta 1/2" emt.

Comment

got it all finished and ready for tomorrow afternoon. all i got left is to spray it down and wash clothes!

Name:	bike2.jpg
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	23959856

Name:	bike1.jpg
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	23959857

Comment

this rocks. last year when i was stationed in florida i hunted a public hunting area that was closed to vehicular traffic so i rigged up my bike to hunt off of. i found plans to fix my game hauler to the back of the bike but never got around to getting all the parts. i did kill a couple of does using my bike to get way back in the public land though. works like a champ!

Comment

Here's mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
              Here's mine.

cant see it. great camo!

Comment

Looks great

Comment

nothing wrong with that

Comment

Let me try again

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                      Let me try again

i like that.i couldnt get the mounts to fit my bow on the handle bar so i had to make th bracket.

Comment

I just enlarged your picture and I think the problem was the mounts you got were meant to install the rack on the front hood through the sheetmetal on the ATV.

Comment

Will the Mad Dogs hold a bow?

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                            Will the Mad Dogs hold a bow?
                            thats what i used. got em from academy.

Comment

did you guys use spray paint on the bikes? how did you fabricate the piece that your bow holders are mounted to? i always just held my bow in one hand and steered with the other but i like your idea much better!

Comment

Working...
                              X