No announcement yet.

San Saba Ranch / ABC ranch / www.sansabaranch.com a bad review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang dude, that blows. Sounds like Richard was a first class chicken ****.

Comment

Originally posted by agvet2004 View Post
      Wow, very sorry to hear! Y'all handled it very well, not sure if I could have kept my cool. He doesn't know how much potential business he has lost.
      i reminded him where we come from and asked him directly if he was ready to handle what would come from this and by his no repsonse and unwilling to try and make things right he left us no choice...

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, and sorry for your bad experience...

Comment

LOL...half the pics on his site are of his family killing hogs! Where are all the satisfied customers?

Comment

Some people are just trash.....Richard's buddy sounds like he is a leader in that category and Richard was so interested in keeping the money in his pocket, he let himself fall into that category as well by remaining silent on the matter...........That's too bad.

I hope he can find other ways to subsidize his protein and corn feed bill for his other deer properties.......I am betting the extra money from bowhunters just went down the crapper.....

I wonder if Richard's buddy knows how much money he cost him...

Comment

I'm sure if some of us that wont to give him a call to express the bad treatment of one of us. There is the info.

Richard & Joy Smith
              1091 CR 406
              San Saba, TX 76877
              Phone:
              325-628-3565
              512-924-6923

Comment

Sounds like a real well run operation. Sorry the weekend was ruined for all of ya.

Comment

I am sorry to hear that this kind of folks are out there, hopefully you have just cost him a bunch of money. Thank you for the heads up, he won't be getting any of mine.

Comment

Thanks for posting, sounds like you guys handled it the best way you could have!
                    Should've pizzed on the brisket!!

Comment

Way to stick to the high road, It sounds like to me that Richards friend may have some type of agreement with, Apologies on the lack of Honor and respect you guys were shown! I for one am proud of the way you guys handled yourselves.

Comment

Man, sorry for the bad experience. Some people are just plain stupid. Ya'll handled it alot better than I would have.

Comment

It always pays off in the long run to take the high raod and yall did just that. This guy is the looser in the long run and he will soon come to realize it. Way to stick together and confronting the guy for his actions. At least you gave him the oppurtunity to correct it, but sadly he chose not to.

Comment

You guys showed your true colors and handled it properly. I have been in a similar situation on a day lease years ago and can say, I did not handle it in the mature manner you did. Thanks for letting all of us know about this.

Comment

goodness

Comment

Funny thang about that white spot on chicken poop, well it's just more chicken poop.

Sounds like one piece of poop didn't want to out his drinking buddy. He might not get to eat any brisket..

I am glad you handled it like gentlemen.

Comment

Working...
                                X